Not open for further replies.

JanEngel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Often times, I will wear my diapers, but not really wet them or anything until the end of the day in order to prolong their use. Besides, I really enjoy just wearing them even while dry. Does anyone else do this?

I do that. But mostly because they're hard to dispose of since I don't live alone

Reactions: linkins96
Sheepies said:
I do that. But mostly because they're hard to dispose of since I don't live alone
yup, I walk to my local park to dispose of them

I rarely wet (maybe 10% of the diapers I wear); I like them too much :)

Last edited:
I do that for work but if I've got one on right before bed, it gets a super soaking. ;)

Yeah sometimes depends what kind of mood I'm in. While I do enjoy using them for what they were designed for as you could say I also enjoy just wearing them for the feel of it.

Reactions: freedom69
BabyBobby83 said:
Yeah sometimes depends what kind of mood I'm in. While I do enjoy using them for what they were designed for as you could say I also enjoy just wearing them for the feel of it.

Agreed! They're so comfy. Nothing better than that fresh diaper feeling. :)

In the beginning I used to but later decided that diapers are even more comfortable after some wetting. They're fluffy wrappers for your derriere and either way they're nice to wear.

Reactions: freedom69
For me, it very much depends on the kind of diaper I'm wearing. I prefer dry cloth diapers and wet disposable diapers. Of the two, cloth diapers are my favorite. That works out well, as I'll often pin one on for an hour or so, have some fun, and take it off, all without throwing anything in the garbage or having to store or launder wet diapers. It's a very affordable way to go--or not go, I suppose. :) (I do, of course, wash my cloth diapers periodically, whether I've wet them or not.)

With disposables, though, I usually don't hold back when nature calls. Not these days, anyway. The squishy feeling of a wet disposable is hard to resist.

All of this sort of figures in my selection of a diaper, too. If I'm in a mood to wet, I'll often go for a disposable. If I'm more just wanting that thick, padded feeling down there, I'll grab the prefolds and pins.

---

Separately, I wonder if my preference for dry diapers is an artifact of my youth. As a child, I would often take and wear the old cloth baby diapers that were around the house--leftovers from my sister's and my babyhoods--and putting these in the laundry with any regularity would have drawn a lot of attention. So, for years, I would mostly just put these on at bedtime, sleep in them, and stuff them back under my bed in the morning. And occasionally throw them in the laundry, as my mom did use them for rags and did wash them from time to time.

In my early teens, I began hiking to the supermarket and buying Pampers with my allowance. I'd occasionally wet these, but as it was such a chore to get them and I didn't have much money, I mostly kept them dry too. In fact, I'd often safety-pin little pieces of cut-up underwear elastic to the sides, turning them into pull-ons so that I could easily reuse them.

Might have something to do with it!

If I'm wearing a diaper it's going to be used. Simple as that. I actually really don't like when people just wear diapers and don't use them. I feel like it's a massive waste of such an expensive product.

SnowBlitz said:
If I'm wearing a diaper it's going to be used. Simple as that. I actually really don't like when people just wear diapers and don't use them. I feel like it's a massive waste of such an expensive product.

But consider what the OP said:

JanEngel said:
Often times, I will wear my diapers, but not really wet them or anything until the end of the day in order to prolong their use. Besides, I really enjoy just wearing them even while dry. Does anyone else do this?

That's not wasting, that's conserving.

Of course, all kinds of abstract arguments might be made. One might say that, if you're not wearing because of incontinence, the diapers aren't really serving their intended purpose, and are therefore being "wasted" regardless of whether they go to the landfill soaked or dry. (They're not a product meant to be enjoyed, after all.) :shrug:

My own rather simplistic take on it is this: If you're buying disposable diapers, they're headed for the garbage, no matter how you "use" them. So the definition of "use" is pretty irrelevant.

I've never been in this frame of mind and I really don't understand it unless you are simply role playing. I use diapers for their intended purpose. Always have. But, I agree with Cottontail, the diapers are getting used just not entirely what they were meant to be used for.

SnowBlitz said:

I feel exactly the same way not using them is such a waste.

tall2826 said:
I feel exactly the same way not using them is such a waste.

They will be used eventually but it's nice to be able to prolong their use.

I don't think one can really criticize how they're used. We all get our enjoyment in slightly different ways and to each their own on that front.

As far as my own personal experience, I like the feel of a dry diaper, but I find it difficult to avoid wetting them. It's not that I couldn't hold it if I wanted, but knowing I'm in a diaper massively saps my willpower to hold it and I usually wind up wetting shortly after I feel the need to go regardless of whether I had planned to wet or not when putting one on.

On occasion i wont we but then put it back next day and use for what it's for. I like the dry diaper also in that it feels real good to start with most time will be wet before bad time especially if i have some beer here.

Well i seriously doubt that anyone has legally defined "use" in the legal arena so if you use them for sex or comfort or IC it's really all good .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When my anxiety was really bad, I felt like I needed them to relax and be able to sleep. So, if I was away from home I'd wear the fake-cloth-backed disposables and not use them.

It helped me sleep, without "inconveniencing" others or risking detection.

tiny said:
When my anxiety was really bad, I felt like I needed them to relax and be able to sleep. So, if I was away from home I'd wear the fake-cloth-backed disposables and not use them.

It helped me sleep, without "inconveniencing" others or risking detection.

I do the same. They can help me sleep if I'm anxious. I'll feel calm if I'm having a panic attack at times, depending on the cause of the panic attack.

Using them wasn't a factor of my initial desires or fantasies. That's probably a good thing, since it made disposal easier at home and the capacity of a baby diaper isn't all that great. Once I got out on my own and bought adult diapers, it seemed natural to try using them and I came to enjoy it very much. It's a part of my kink that I grew into later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back