Diaper Dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just woke up and had the strangest of dreams. It's been awhile since I've been diapered, as I can only play when the boyfriend's away. Anyhow...this dream. I dreamt that I was in a soaking wet diaper. Like it was incredibly full and bulging and I could not stop touching it. I woke up completely dry and wishing for a diaper.

you're incontinent and yet you can't wear diapers while the boyfriend's around? :confused:

It's weird I went for my afternoon nap yesterday in nothing but a diaper and I think I subconsciously woke up wet it and fell back to sleep, but it just felt like a dream to me, it's the first time that's happened to me and I kind of enjoyed it. Hope I only do it while I am diapered though

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm living my life like normal, like walking around school and going to class, except I'm wearing a diaper without any pants to cover it so everyone can see it. But at the same time no one says anything as if it's completely normal, even I don't feel weirded out when it happens.

When I go without wearing for a while, I start having occasional diaper dreams. They usually start with me being in a store and stumbling across the diaper isle, or me being somewhere with a large stash of diapers (almost worse than dreams about a large stash of money). I often end up boldly "coming out" to the people around me (mostly strangers, though sometimes friends/family), after which it turns lucid, since there's no way I'd ever do that in real life.

Aaand that's when things get fun :biggrin:

I've made some changes recently to try to improve my sleep quality and dream time, and have been pretty successful. One interesting side-effect is that my previously ultra-rare diaper dreams have become much more common. Also, probably due to my wearing more 24/7 nowadays, diapers have a much more "normal" feel to them in my dreams. Like I'm walking somewhere and notice the bulk between my legs and think to myself "these are bulkier than usual, I can't recall what diaper I put on this morning?"

I guess my brain has finally figured out, even on a subconscioius level, that I'm always padded :)

I have had dreams while wearing diapers but I haven't been able to wake up wet since its really hard for me. Because I start to get worried that I would wet my bed.

babypr1 said:
I have had dreams while wearing diapers but I haven't been able to wake up wet since its really hard for me. Because I start to get worried that I would wet my bed.
Take steps to protect your mattress and eliminate that worry , the first rule of diaper play is do no harm,just like an IC person ,if wearing and wetting is part of your life protect your stuff.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

YoungYoshi said:
Sometimes I have dreams where I'm living my life like normal, like walking around school and going to class, except I'm wearing a diaper without any pants to cover it so everyone can see it. But at the same time no one says anything as if it's completely normal, even I don't feel weirded out when it happens.

I've had this dream as well, and toward the end, I'm frantically looking for a pair of pants to wear. To make things worse, I'm often a student back in school, and yes, no one seems to notice but me.

dogboy said:
I've had this dream as well, and toward the end, I'm frantically looking for a pair of pants to wear. To make things worse, I'm often a student back in school, and yes, no one seems to notice but me.
Well in my case, I'm cool about it all throughout and don't worry about covering myself up. Sometimes someone I know even changes my diaper, and they're so matter of fact about it they treat it like it's as simple as pulling a weed out of a garden.

I've had several diaper dreams when I've been without for awhile. I'm usually tryin' to hide in my room so that my family don't find out. One time though, I was floating down a stream on a raft; huddled up with the Lion Guard and a baby giraffe we'd rescued. Nobody seemed to mind my diaper.

WhiteRabbit said:
When I go without wearing for a while, I start having occasional diaper dreams. They usually start with me being in a store and stumbling across the diaper isle, or me being somewhere with a large stash of diapers (almost worse than dreams about a large stash of money). I often end up boldly "coming out" to the people around me (mostly strangers, though sometimes friends/family), after which it turns lucid, since there's no way I'd ever do that in real life.

Aaand that's when things get fun :biggrin:

Lucid dreams are so neat. I had one several years ago, where I could fly around this empty village. I don't know how it happened though. I've been trying to have another for a few weeks now. I'd like to know if you have any advice for me to follow.

I had a diaper dream last night. So I have a box of diapers that I keep under my bed in my room, and in my dream last night my sister was hosting a party. For some reason one of the guests decided to do something totally rude and went through my belongings, and apparently she found my box of diapers because she ran down the stairs to tell everyone. From the stairs she called out to everyone "He has diapers!" she then pointed at me "Billy wears diapers! Billy wears diapers!" Things went quiet for about 3 short seconds, then went back to normal. Apparently, no one cared.

So she kept harassing me for the next few minutes, as if she thought having diapers in your room is somehow worse than being a convicted murderer, and I was getting really annoyed by her. I pushed her lightly, and she flew backward with such extreme force that she broke the front door clean off its hinges and she blasted off over the hills and horizon, team rocket style. Again, no one reacted to this event, as if it was normal.

Then I woke up and put a diaper on.

Most of my diaper dreams often have me getting discovered and things getting embarrassing and like...my parents disowning me or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back