Comficare vs. Crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I still have some of the old Comficare M10, and love them. As they are no longer made and the Crinklz is apparently the same thing with a different skin so to speak, has anybody tried both and know how they differ? Is the Crinklz as good?

I've tried both, I used to love the old Comficare too when these first came out they were the best nappy I've ever tried!
The new Betterdry as they now known, or the printed Crinklz which are made on the same production line are quite good, I never liked them when they first came out as I compared them too much to the comficare, but I quite like them now, a lot more comfortable than the old style as they've improved the length so you get a lot better fit, and the plastic backing is really smooth to the touch, although not really got the great crinkle of the old style, but they are still audible.
Absorbency is still great and boy do these swell, after a good couple of wettings you'll definitely get the big diaper bulge!
My only dislike is the loss of the landing zone, which in this day and age is a must, although the tapes are good I find that you only get the 2 chances of getting the correct fit otherwise you'll tear the plastic backing.
I've gotten round this by adding a large width clear packing tape to the nappy and don't have no problem.
Try them see what you think.?

tomviper000 said:
I still have some of the old Comficare M10, and love them. As they are no longer made and the Crinklz is apparently the same thing with a different skin so to speak, has anybody tried both and know how they differ? Is the Crinklz as good?

When comficare changed, so did crinklz. So if you're thinking about getting some crinklz because you miss the previous comficare, that won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back