Favorite cartoons on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Looking for some fun cartoons to watch while in little space. Recently I have been watching courage the cowardly dog which I loved as a kid. Does anyone else have any suggestions to watch?

I wanna say roary the race car been long time since ive watched

Well I love My little pony. Also Whinney the Pooh. Daniel Tiger's neighborhood is cute if you want something little and fun. Then there are the adult cartoons, I just finished watching Ajin, it was crazy.

Three words. Sarah and Duck. You'll thank me later.

Pee-Wees playhouse is on there and just the other day they got Minons, it's just recently that I started watching newer stuff, normally I stick to just the stuff that I actually watched as a kid which helps me to get into little headspace better.

um... wander over younder is good.

LittleAndrea said:
Pee-Wees playhouse is on there and just the other day they got Minons, it's just recently that I started watching newer stuff, normally I stick to just the stuff that I actually watched as a kid which helps me to get into little headspace better.

Something about Pee-Wee I never liked, even as a kid. He always creeped me out, even in other shows/movies. Nothing bad about liking him though :p

I really haven't thought about looking on Netflix for cartoons XD

The animaniacs is available on netflix America, I think. Phineas et Ferb was a fun watch throughout the 4 seasons. Wakfu is available as well if you like the style. The boondocks is a classic. the Young Justice is a DC cartoon that deserves more love than it ever got (and it's pretty accessible even if you're not a hardcore comic book fan).

If you have any particular taste in cartoon, please specify them so we can recommend some show you are sure to love.

Edit : Ok, I haven't read that it was for when you're in little mode, so you might remove Young Justice in that list above, you're too young for those. Then, I guess you can add the powerpuff girls and if girly stuff is not a no-no for you : Sofia the first, Littlest pet shop and maybe Ruby gloom.

reval said:
Three words. Sarah and Duck. You'll thank me later.

I already love the narrators voice.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, the first episode was really cute and relaxing to watch.

MLP and Paw Patrol

magic school bus and animaniacs have their whole series up. 90 kid's know.

octonauts is a pretty good modern pre-1st grade show.

I wish they had Johnny bravo or Ed, Edd & Eddy on there. I loved those shows when I was younger. I just found Jimmy neutron on Hulu and started watching that last night.

being of the older set, I watch Rocky & bullwinkle and friends on Hulu. It is from like the easly 60's. I saw the original episode of Peabody and Sherman, I think in the first episode.

I like to watch classic Scooby Doo sometimes when I'm having my little time; I don't have Netflix though, so not sure they're on there.

Also, ponies. They're on there. ;)

I don't watch a lot of cartoons on Netfix. Is Avatar: the Last Airbender still on there? If it is then that's my favorite, 'cause I'ma big kid!

Seriously; I know it's aimed at a tween/young adult audience, but I love the Avatar universe. The characters are nuanced and fun, the fight sequences are awesome, and the the themes are surprisingly deep. If you like martial arts and high adventure then you must check out Avatar.

Omg must Aisha be the first to say this! Mighty morphen power rangers with my stuffed animal and you got me one peaceful Aisha here

Animaniacs and lalaloopsie if we're looking for ABDL cartoons. RWBY for overall, although I watch it on the Roosterteeth website

I usually watch MLP, LPS and Phineas and Ferb but I will also watch Winx Club and totally spies on a regular basis and I watch the cartoon I used to watch when I was growing up especially the PowerPuff Girls and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

The PowerPuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and My Little Pony are great for being little, as many others have mentioned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back