Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I saw a small advertisement for these in the coupons that came with the local Sunday paper and figured I'd pass it along. https://www.depend.com/womens-solutions/products/45598 Don't know why they're only in a women's version, or if they'll be any improvement over Depend's usual lackluster offerings.

looks exactly the same as the fit Flex lol. weird maybe they'll improve it over time?

Hopefully they will do the same thing with the men's. But with leak guards.

AnimeDude892 said:
Hopefully they will do the same thing with the men's. But with leak guards.

Yeah... I don't get what's up with the lack of leakguards. I mean, Always Discreet pull-ups have a double set of them.

KimbaStarshine said:
Yeah... I don't get what's up with the lack of leakguards. I mean, Always Discreet pull-ups have a double set of them.

Yeah IKR? I mean, I wear the Kroger Overnight Pull ups for men and women and they have leak guards and they hold a lot. And no leaks for my own perspective.
If I was working for Depends. Then I would improve their products and put leak guards and put more absorbency into the products and the feedback will be fantastic.

Depends does have a real good night defense.

Every package comes with a reminder of ABU contact info, so you can get a real diaper.

That does not look like it would be effective at night, except for a few dribbles.

I especially liked this oxymoron:

"For Lightweight, Heavy Protection"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back