"Big" littles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiffyKittyxo

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So, I'm what you'd call SSBBW. I am very very large. I've found it quite hard to find my place as a little. Is anyone else a bigger little?

I think it just takes a 'mind over matter' attitude.

When I try to get into my little space, I avoid looking in mirrors or objects where I can see myself. As an over-weight person, if I see myself, that hurts the illusion of being a little.

I really wanna be able to love my size AND be little but I see where you're coming from.

Hi.

My selly body is over 6foot and I have to wach my weight. The Doctor as told me I not allowed to many sweets or fatty foods.
So I know what you are saying. But apart from my body wich is that of a grow up, I am a Little.
Just relax and be your self. Happy thoughts and fary dust.
Hope that help you.
Sisi

BabyDenise said:
I avoid looking in mirrors or objects where I can see myself. As an over-weight person, if I see myself, that hurts the illusion of being a little.

I understand that, but that doesn't mean it has to be that way. You just need better control of your inner critic. I'd argue that looking at yourself in the mirror, would actually be good for you in the long run.

I am 5'11" so obviously, I'm a tall girl, so I know how you feel. It's hard for me to feel like a Little sometimes. I wish I could reduce my height but that's not possible. Overall, appearance shouldn't matter that much. Just love yourself, and be yourself. Whenever I want to feel like a Little, I just put my hair in pigtails, and slip in my footie pajamas... that would do the trick! :)

LovelyLily said:
I am 5'11" so obviously, I'm a tall girl, so I know how you feel. It's hard for me to feel like a Little sometimes. I wish I could reduce my height but that's not possible. Overall, appearance shouldn't matter that much. Just love yourself, and be yourself. Whenever I want to feel like a Little, I just put my hair in pigtails, and slip in my footie pajamas... that would do the trick! :)

I wish I could find footies that fit a size 32-24 woman :p

TiffyKittyxo said:

Aw yeah that's understandable... :( I only have one footie pajamas that fit me comfortable at 5'11"... just lucky enough to find it. I have couple others before but it doesn't fit well... too snug. Well, I am sure you can do pigtails...? :)

LovelyLily said:
Aw yeah that's understandable... :( I only have one footie pajamas that fit me comfortable at 5'11"... just lucky enough to find it. I have couple others before but it doesn't fit well... too snug. Well, I am sure you can do pigtails...? :)

I has reeeeeally short hair but i can do half piggies

TiffyKittyxo said:
I has reeeeeally short hair but i can do half piggies

Better than nothing, I suppose... hehe :tongueout:

LovelyLily said:
Better than nothing, I suppose... hehe :tongueout:

:p It'll do

I know what you mean. I'm over 6 foot tall, weigh over 100kgs, ( sorry about the metric/imperial discrepancy) have a beard, and a lot of tattoos. I love being little, and a lot of that time is admiring myself in a diaper, or potty dancing and wetting in front of a mirror.

I rarely make eye/face contact as it spoils the whole illusion! If I just look at the reflection of my nappy, or my white socks and bare legs while I jiggle around I'm fine. Same with my footed onesie. I feel little and cute in it and love the look, but I just try hard not to glance at my ugly boof head!

TiffyKittyxo said:

I've seen Joe Boxer footie pajamas up to size 3xl. They may be a little tight on a size 32 but if your on the shorter side they should still fit, you can at least give them a try. They are getting harder to find this time of year since we are entering the warmer weather season but give it a try. Don't worry about how you look in the mirror if you are happy with who you are and that is little than feel free to be you.

I'm overweight but it doesn't really affect how I feel as an ab. There are a couple issues though, sometimes finding babyish clothing can be tough, and playing on a playground can take a fair amount of effort. The overalls I just bought online I have to send back cause they're too small. :/

I too am a BIG little.
In an odd way, it seems like a scaled up infantile build.
Also, it's not about how you look in a diaper, it's more about how you feel.

I feel you. Large bearded guy here and when I see myself sucking my paci or in diapers together with my adult things... It breaks the image. I thing it is something you have to get used to. We are not real kids, we are not going to look like them. It's just a matter of how you feel, not looks.

I'm 6 foot 3 and husky so yeah I'm a big little.

Wombat said:
I know what you mean. I'm over 6 foot tall, weigh over 100kgs, ( sorry about the metric/imperial discrepancy) have a beard, and a lot of tattoos. I love being little, and a lot of that time is admiring myself in a diaper, or potty dancing and wetting in front of a mirror.
I rarely make eye/face contact as it spoils the whole illusion! If I just look at the reflection of my nappy, or my white socks and bare legs while I jiggle around I'm fine. Same with my footed onesie. I feel little and cute in it and love the look, but I just try hard not to glance at my ugly boof head!
Wow that's one heavy beard and I thought tattoos were light .
I could not help my self giggles.

- - - Updated - - -

LittleAndrea said:
I've seen Joe Boxer footie pajamas up to size 3xl. They may be a little tight on a size 32 but if your on the shorter side they should still fit, you can at least give them a try. They are getting harder to find this time of year since we are entering the warmer weather season but give it a try. Don't worry about how you look in the mirror if you are happy with who you are and that is little than feel free to be you.
I do not like looking at my self eather it messes with my little self seeing that person looking back at me.
Being 5'9" 236 pounds finding AB clothing can be hard jumping jammers makes footed pajamas in big sizes to fit most large persons so that solved.
Plus on ebay if you look under adult baby two words or adult baby sissy you can find some cute baby rompers dresses plus you can find some shortall's that fit you then sew some cute patches on them to make themed shortall's that look good.
Best to you all.

1,73m, 65 kg - but I don't care. That's not about size. May I've a few easier: I don't use baby clothes. Enough with paci & diaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back