Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not sure about others but I find it hard to use a new or last diaper. I want to wear, but I'm down to my last Tykable diaper already. I enjoyed the first one and plan on getting more. I thought it would be nice to see how others made this decision.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Wear it the new ones are just a wharehouse away,they will make more

Considering the variety of different diapers I've ordered in the past, I do tend to have a few "last stragglers" of many different designs hanging around. I have two awwsocute, a couple bellisimo, a few fabine, etc. They tend to sit in a stack by themselves, until I just say "hey I wonder if I have any of those left..." and one gets used. With how I let my interest in specific diaper types "wind down", they usually just slowly and quietly shrink until they disappear, and aren't really missed. Before I can have any regret for not having more of something that's difficult to get ahold of again, something new and better has already caught my attention.

I have a few bags here and there that are really only hanging around because I can be pretty sure an unopened bag of them will ask a good price on ebay down the road. (white fabines, original crinklz, etc) and not because I really have any specific interest in them now.

At some point in the future I may just decide to take a stack and send them to someone and completely freak them out with a variety blast-from-the-past.

I once spent 5 months waiting for the right time to use my last diaper. i had one left and wasnt sure when i was going to use it but i did. and a few weeks later i bought another new pack.

I would only save a last diaper if it's one really like and it's being changed or discontinued. Otherwise I purchase more.

I have a job so if I run out I can go to the drug store and pick more up.

I have a job too. I have a hard time ordering with my parents around. I need to time it out perfectly so I'm not caught

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I'm not sure about others but I find it hard to use a new or last diaper. I want to wear, but I'm down to my last Tykable diaper already. I enjoyed the first one and plan on getting more. I thought it would be nice to see how others made this decision.

New diapers are no problem, even if I spend way too much money for them *cough abu space* because I know I can buy more (bought a mixed case of Space/Pawz). If you can afford to purchase more right now, I say wear it & do some online shopping tonight (buy more).
Vintage diapers are another story, I have 2 Fabines I will probably never wear (original exclusiv & white) because they are no longer made and I don't want to "waste" them. I also have a case of original Tena slip maxi, 2 packs of Bambino (2014), open pack of Abu SDK v1 and 2 Snuggies waddlers I won't use any time soon.

I ended up using my last Tykable diaper. I used it to it's fullest. I really wish I had another one now.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I ended up using my last Tykable diaper. I used it to it's fullest. I really wish I had another one now.

You can always hang it dry the sap out and wear it again lol.

When I say I used my diaper to it's fullest I mean fullest. That thing couldn't have been saved so easily.

DLMunky said:
New diapers are no problem, even if I spend way too much money for them *cough abu space* because I know I can buy more (bought a mixed case of Space/Pawz). If you can afford to purchase more right now, I say wear it & do some online shopping tonight (buy more).
Vintage diapers are another story, I have 2 Fabines I will probably never wear (original exclusiv & white) because they are no longer made and I don't want to "waste" them. I also have a case of original Tena slip maxi, 2 packs of Bambino (2014), open pack of Abu SDK v1 and 2 Snuggies waddlers I won't use any time soon.

I'll see your collection and raise you vintage Attends, and each Bambino model year as far back as '12. (12, 13, 14, 15, and current), to include a package of each: Bellissimo, Classico, and Teddy; including both quadro and Total Dry Ultimate Stuffers. M4s, Tena Supers circa '11 and the yellow Molicare Supers, circa 2002. :D

That said, I still think it's weird to hold onto diapers. Like, you're gonna wear AND use them at some point, and they're ony gonna get better - trust me, they have - so, while I've kept all these as a diapers "savings account", I still feel strange looking at them as if they're in some kind of Rubbermaid Diaper Museum at the top of my Diaper Closet. :lol:

Tetra said:
You can always hang it dry the sap out and wear it again lol.

Does that actually work?

WBxx said:
Does that actually work?
Actually the best way is to throw the whole diaper in the microwave. 5 minutes ought to do it. Voila! Brand new disposable diaper.

Your welcome.

😌

plasticsounds said:
Actually the best way is to throw the whole diaper in the microwave. 5 minutes ought to do it. Voila! Brand new disposable diaper.

Your welcome.

��
This seems great but I like the feeling of a crisp new diaper, and I tear the tapes to get it off.

I ordered a DC Idyl sample pack a few months ago. Used one, have one left, and I'm not sure when I'll wear it. It's like I want to save it for a ''special occasion'' even though I don't know what that occasion is or when it'll be.

plasticsounds said:

Your welcome.

��

I'm having flashbacks to that infamous Pamperchu guy.

You know, the guy with the '70s microwave?

I had a 'last diaper' collection for a while, where I sealed the last diaper of a brand in a comic book sleeve and put it in a lockable trunk in my closet. I'm sure this sounds a bit much, but I've always been a sentimentalist and a collector of all sorts of things.

When I moved in with my girlfriend (now fiancé), I decided to dismantle my whole stash because of space and privacy. Something about 'hey honey, where can I put my adult diaper collection?' didn't seem wise to me upon settling in with her. I spent the last 2 weeks at my former apartment wearing the entire collection. It was very bittersweet.

Cloud :cloud9:

Trisy said:
I'll see your collection and raise you vintage Attends, and each Bambino model year as far back as '12. (12, 13, 14, 15, and current), to include a package of each: Bellissimo, Classico, and Teddy; including both quadro and Total Dry Ultimate Stuffers. M4s, Tena Supers circa '11 and the yellow Molicare Supers, circa 2002. :D

That said, I still think it's weird to hold onto diapers. Like, you're gonna wear AND use them at some point, and they're ony gonna get better - trust me, they have - so, while I've kept all these as a diapers "savings account", I still feel strange looking at them as if they're in some kind of Rubbermaid Diaper Museum at the top of my Diaper Closet. :lol:

Nice vintage collection you have there. Oh yeah, I also have a pack of vintage Attends (produced by Paper Pak) but I will probably be trading them soon.
It is weird holding on to diapers, especially singles, an unopened pack makes much more sense, right? I guess the whole thing is silly but I like looking at them every now & again. It is like a mini museum in your closet and reminds me, "this is where were, because of these diapers in the past like Fabine or Classy Comfort we now have the awesome diapers we have today".

- - - Updated - - -

plasticsounds said:

Your welcome.��

"Kids, Don't try this at home!"

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaStarshine said:
I ordered a DC Idyl sample pack a few months ago. Used one, have one left, and I'm not sure when I'll wear it. It's like I want to save it for a ''special occasion'' even though I don't know what that occasion is or when it'll be.

Right! But as long as you save it, you'll always have it for that special occasion.

plasticsounds said:

I'm not so good at telling if I'm being trolled... so I dunno about that. I see a few problems right off the bat. SAP chemically binds to H2O so the only way I know to get it out is with salt. Barring that, urine has waste products in it, with levels that vary depending on your hydration level. And even if the mic gets rid of the water, the rest would be left behind. That'd leave quite a yellow stain, and would immediately rehydrate with urine added later, making it more concentrated than usual.

So, please tell me you're trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back