First time wearing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfirestorm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here :clapping:. So after thinking about wearing diapers for a while I finally pulled the trigger and bought a pack of depends today. Although i'm not crazy about these particular diapers, I love wearing them. It took me a few minutes to wet the first one, but once I did I was hooked. I sat around in it for a while, and now I'm sitting in my second wet one today. Wearing diapers gives me a rush I've never really felt before and I had to tell someone.

One question though, the diapers I got are the unisex depends with the tape on the sides. My main complaint about them is the tape doesn't work very well when pulled tight. Do the mens "underwear" style work a little better when it comes to them staying on? I know depends aren't the highest recommended diaper here, but its one of the only brands I can get around here.

Sonicfirestorm said:
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here :clapping:. So after thinking about wearing diapers for a while I finally pulled the trigger and bought a pack of depends today. Although i'm not crazy about these particular diapers, I love wearing them. It took me a few minutes to wet the first one, but once I did I was hooked. I sat around in it for a while, and now I'm sitting in my second wet one today. Wearing diapers gives me a rush I've never really felt before and I had to tell someone.

One question though, the diapers I got are the unisex depends with the tape on the sides. My main complaint about them is the tape doesn't work very well when pulled tight. Do the mens "underwear" style work a little better when it comes to them staying on? I know depends aren't the highest recommended diaper here, but its one of the only brands I can get around here.

The first diaper I tried was the Dpends Mens Underwear/Pull Up... I don't care for them, although I still have a few. I recommend getting Abena M4.. Those are my favorite!

Well if the tapes dont hold get out your friend duct tape or some clear packing tape and they will stay on every now and then i get a bad tape case of Tranquility ATN and it makes me mad, i hate to throwaway a perfectly good diaper because of mismade tapes so i use clear packing tape over top the tapes, i like it over duct tape because if you go to the edge of the tape you can rip it off to change and it does not generaly rip the diaper and cause wet SAP to go everywhere,but you can use whatever you prefer to overtape the depends. Soon you will be exploring better diapers and mail order and enjoying your new underwear.

If you want to try a whole bunch of diffrent diapers go to HDIS website and for ten bucks they will send you two of everydiaper they sell,and for 5 bucks you can get the same deal in doublers/boosters / soakers what ever you want to call them. Its like the best Christmas you ever had as you try all these diapers.

Duct tape, pocket knife, and a diaper that is!

Tetra said:
Well if the tapes dont hold get out your friend duct tape or some clear packing tape and they will stay on every now and then i get a bad tape case of Tranquility ATN and it makes me mad, i hate to throwaway a perfectly good diaper because of mismade tapes so i use clear packing tape over top the tapes, i like it over duct tape because if you go to the edge of the tape you can rip it off to change and it does not generaly rip the diaper and cause wet SAP to go everywhere,but you can use whatever you prefer to overtape the depends. Soon you will be exploring better diapers and mail order and enjoying your new underwear.

If you want to try a whole bunch of diffrent diapers go to HDIS website and for ten bucks they will send you two of everydiaper they sell,and for 5 bucks you can get the same deal in doublers/boosters / soakers what ever you want to call them. Its like the best Christmas you ever had as you try all these diapers.

I am the with you on the ATN's every time i put one on i duct tape not giving it a chance for the tapes not to hold. I have had tapes fail quit often but that don't stop from buying them.

i remember getting my first pack of diapers, it was also depends and i didnt like them but i still had fun.

First it was goodnites around 11yrs. Then with great excitement I discovered the depends fitted briefs which was nothing close in comparison for what I would eventually discover ABU/BAMBIN OS.
Highly recommend either brands and a few more. Something I like doing is trying different diapers out.

If you are not able to order premium diapers from online retailers such as Amazon, then besides the Depends Men's Underwear, I'd suggest the CVS (or perhaps Walgreen's) store brand fitted briefs. I still have a few in my stash and they are quite comfortable. They don't have the lucratively high capacities from Arenas or Northshore Supremes, but they are the next step up from Depends.

I have seen the always brand ones. Is there much of a difference between a men's and woman's diaper?

Sonicfirestorm said:
I have seen the always brand ones. Is there much of a difference between a men's and woman's diaper?
Yeah the womans is actually better for guys than the guys version if i remember right,somebody will jump in and confirm or deny this with more recent experience.

Tetra said:

I agree that HDIS has a great deal on samples, but they are relentless with mailed advertisements. If discretion is important, get samples from the abdl-aware sites, like XP Medical, etc.

You owe it to yourself to try something substantial.

Have fun

Welcome to the wonderful world of wearing and wetting , I'll 2nd the suggestion for the m4's no standing ;leak guards but they hold a tremendous amount without leaking..again welcome and explore all the choices you have in diapers

plasticsounds said:
I agree that HDIS has a great deal on samples, but they are relentless with mailed advertisements. If discretion is important, get samples from the abdl-aware sites, like XP Medical, etc.

You owe it to yourself to try something substantial.

Have fun
The easy way to end the relentless wail from hdis is to tell them that you are looking to compare so you know what to get from Medicaid, imagine all that junk not hitting your box a reality,because the dont accept medicaid so they know you are a waste of paper,it worked for me like a charm.

santa22 said:
i remember getting my first pack of diapers, it was also depends and i didnt like them but i still had fun.
Man when i was young the Depend could be depened on thats changed,and not for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back