Favorite Fairytale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys! So I am asking this question because it got me wondered. As Littles, we like to hear stories right, but what is your favorite story? I just recently finished reading "Peter Pan" and I loved it. It was a really good story about growing up and not. So I would say my favorite story is Peter Pan, what's yours?

Mine is Narnia. I searched for the secret world when I was a kid and visited my grandfathers house, he actually had a huge closet with lots of dusty old coats. I only found more dust but the Narnia story is wonderful, even today as an adult.

magnolia said:
Mine is Narnia. I searched for the secret world when I was a kid and visited my grandfathers house, he actually had a huge closet with lots of dusty old coats. I only found more dust but the Narnia story is wonderful, even today as an adult.

I love Narnia! I have "The Magician's Nephew", it's my favorite. I'm on your side, Narnia is a great story!

Mmmm...Well, first I most point out my family are all Sci-fi and fantasy geeks.
My favorite story growing up was The Hobbit my mom read it (or played the audio) several times when I was little.

I liked the Grimm's fairy tales when I was a little kid. I also liked Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit stories. They were always fun. But as an adult, I loved the Narnia stories as well as the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and "The Hobbit". Another good story is Ray Bradbury's, "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

dogboy said:
I liked the Grimm's fairy tales when I was a little kid. I also liked Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit stories. They were always fun. But as an adult, I loved the Narnia stories as well as the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and "The Hobbit". Another good story is Ray Bradbury's, "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

What's "Something Wicked this Way Comes" about?

My favorite fairytale was always Cinderella

kik91 said:
What's "Something Wicked this Way Comes" about?

This is a great story. It centers around two boys who live next door to each other. The main character lives with his aging father and the other boy lives with him mom, the father having left years ago, leaving them somewhat poor. There's a storm coming and a man selling lightning rods for the storm, but with the storm comes a carnival, but not your ordinary tents, freaks and animals. This one only comes every hundred years, and for those lucky few, their deepest and darkest wishes can be granted, but there's a dire price to be paid.

The coolest part is the merry-go-round which goes forward and backwards. If you come back after the carnival closes, you can go backwards and it makes you younger. The protagonist and his friend get caught when the other boy, and I think his last name is Black or Nightshade, is tired of being poor and he wants to be an adult and go forward on the merry go round, and the other boy is trying to stop this from happening because he'll lose his best friend, but the ring master says he's going to send the protagonist backwards and turn him into a diaper wearing toddler. He's already done this to one of his once human minions.

You can see why I like this story. Disney made a movie out of it and you can get it on DVD. I own a copy and it's really well done.

dogboy said:
This is a great story. It centers around two boys who live next door to each other. The main character lives with his aging father and the other boy lives with him mom, the father having left years ago, leaving them somewhat poor. There's a storm coming and a man selling lightning rods for the storm, but with the storm comes a carnival, but not your ordinary tents, freaks and animals. This one only comes every hundred years, and for those lucky few, their deepest and darkest wishes can be granted, but there's a dire price to be paid.

The coolest part is the merry-go-round which goes forward and backwards. If you come back after the carnival closes, you can go backwards and it makes you younger. The protagonist and his friend get caught when the other boy, and I think his last name is Black or Nightshade, is tired of being poor and he wants to be an adult and go forward on the merry go round, and the other boy is trying to stop this from happening because he'll lose his best friend, but the ring master says he's going to send the protagonist backwards and turn him into a diaper wearing toddler. He's already done this to one of his once human minions.

You can see why I like this story. Disney made a movie out of it and you can get it on DVD. I own a copy and it's really well done.

That sounds really cool! I have very fond memories of Peter Pan, I remember going to see the play when I was little, my parents took me. Then the 2002 and 2003 movies came out and I was an enchanted little boy. I still sometimes dream of going to the second star to the right... and straight on till morning!

kik91 said:
That sounds really cool! I have very fond memories of Peter Pan, I remember going to see the play when I was little, my parents took me. Then the 2002 and 2003 movies came out and I was an enchanted little boy. I still sometimes dream of going to the second star to the right... and straight on till morning!

Peter Pan is one of the great, universal stories. It appeals to all generations and many different cultures. There must be that eternal child in all of us, or most of us.

Where the Wild Things Are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back