Not open for further replies.

ElizabethGold

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I guess I'm getting a bit more brave...

Today I came into my college wearing a mickey mouse t-shirt and black and green fingerless gloves(sort of a weird quirk of mine to wear fingerless gloves) and because of my condition I did slur in my speech a bit today. I usually bring a My Little Pony Notebook to class as well and I had a green and black zebra stripe ribbon in my hair.

Well, my "mature" classmate(who ended up disrupting the whole class later on, hypocrite) looked at me /very/ sternly and asked "How old are you anyway?" loud enough for the whole class and /my instructor/ to hear it.

You would think that I would get all upset and cry, but...well...I guess I've had enough. I turned to her with a mischievous smirk, looked her right in the eye and said "I think I'm 23 but I dunno...you should ask my stuffies and the pink blanket on my bed. Well, one thing for sure...I'm definitely older than your momma was when she had you..."

She just rolled her eyes, scowled, and muttered "f**ing weirdo..." and I just sat there and thought....BURN!! Vengeance at last!

Brilliant! Reminds me of when I decided to wear my Hawkeye Pierce getup to high school two years ago (I was 18 then). Someone called me out on it, saying I was acting weird and looked like I came from some nerd convention. I replied "Funny, I was just about to say the same thing about you, but I was feeling kind and decided otherwise."

Haha....win for the AB/DLs. Some nosy people should just mind their own business.

Indeed...it shows how pathetic it was that people couldn't keep their minds to themselves. Hey, you know what they say...the denier is always the liar. Perhaps she had some little/AB tendencies too and just is jealous that someone else is on terms with it. And awesome silentdreamer! I'm normally a very sweet girl but when challenged I can be quite the little shrew xD I loved the look on her face when she realized that I had no shame xDD

Thats awesome :laugh: I get told to act my age not my shoe size.. since my shoe size is 3 its a very accurate age, so I pout, cross my arms and say "Well maybe I am my shoe size" then I flick my hair and walk away :laugh:

LittleBelle said:
Thats awesome :laugh: I get told to act my age not my shoe size.. since my shoe size is 3 its a very accurate age, so I pout, cross my arms and say "Well maybe I am my shoe size" then I flick my hair and walk away :laugh:

OMG. I done the same thing. When some ask how old I am.
Now I just look at them and tell them that I am 5, then I ask how old they are. Then cary on playing.
I going to ask how old there muther is when it happens again.
Heee, heee. What fun.
Love being Little.

Whoop whoop! kick'n *ss and take'n names I love it, keep'n on it girl.:educate::thumbsup:

Some people just like to feel taller by climbing over someone else. Nice that you were not to be walked on.

ElizabethGold said:
I guess I'm getting a bit more brave...

Today I came into my college wearing a mickey mouse t-shirt and black and green fingerless gloves(sort of a weird quirk of mine to wear fingerless gloves) and because of my condition I did slur in my speech a bit today. I usually bring a My Little Pony Notebook to class as well and I had a green and black zebra stripe ribbon in my hair.

Well, my "mature" classmate(who ended up disrupting the whole class later on, hypocrite) looked at me /very/ sternly and asked "How old are you anyway?" loud enough for the whole class and /my instructor/ to hear it.

You would think that I would get all upset and cry, but...well...I guess I've had enough. I turned to her with a mischievous smirk, looked her right in the eye and said "I think I'm 23 but I dunno...you should ask my stuffies and the pink blanket on my bed. Well, one thing for sure...I'm definitely older than your momma was when she had you..."

She just rolled her eyes, scowled, and muttered "f**ing weirdo..." and I just sat there and thought....BURN!! Vengeance at last!

BlueGrey said:
Some people just like to feel taller by climbing over someone else. Nice that you were not to be walked on.
This reminds me of me and my brother, Good job! :thumbsup:

Sometimes I say I'm 13 from my 13, because there's when I´m fully started with all my persistent vicious (ABDL included, but never metined publically.) Good job, Eli !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back