Not open for further replies.

PoofyPants1986

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Check out this awesome latex diaper cover I had custom made. :3

20160121_014345.jpg

Wicked. What kind of pressure does it hold?

pioneerford said:
Wicked. What kind of pressure does it hold?

It's made out of latex so it's really sturdy. It inflates with any kind of pump.

You could fill them with Helium and fly around the room. Don't fill them with Hydrogen or sooner or later, some reporter will be crying, "Oh, the humanity!"

dogboy said:
You could fill them with Helium and fly around the room. Don't fill them with Hydrogen or sooner or later, some reporter will be crying, "Oh, the humanity!"

Not even 80 years since the Hindenburg went down. #TooSoon.

ArchieRoni said:

Believe it or not, I have five dinner knives in almost perfect condition from off the Hindenburg, after the crash. While people were running away from the burning disaster, my relatives were running into it yelling, "Souvenirs!" I'm hoping that next year they'll be worth a lot of money.

PoofyPants1986 said:
It's made out of latex so it's really sturdy. It inflates with any kind of pump.

Do you know the max psi/ kpa?

dogboy said:

Nah, he'll just wet them and then yell, "Oh, the humidity!"

dogboy said:

ArchieRoni said:

I didn't have the best day today, and this conversation really brought a smile to my face. Thanks.

Mattew said:
I didn't have the best day today, and this conversation really brought a smile to my face. Thanks.

Sorry your day was down today Mattew. I hope tomorrow is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back