Has anyone tried drynites size 4-7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Has anyone tried drynites size 4-7? If so, how did they fit?

I usually wear drynites 8-15 but they're a bit big so I want to try drynites size 4-7 but I don't want to buy them if they won't fit..

LittleBelle said:

I usually wear drynites 8-15 but they're a bit big so I want to try drynites size 4-7 but I don't want to buy them if they won't fit..

you say XL drynites are "a bit big" on you? i'm a really skinny guy, same age as you, and drynites fit me well, but they are a bit small. you must be tiny if they're big on you

cuddlekitty46 said:
you say XL drynites are "a bit big" on you? i'm a really skinny guy, same age as you, and drynites fit me well, but they are a bit small. you must be tiny if they're big on you

really? they are too big and too high as well.. I saw a plus size AB in one on tumblr..

LittleBelle said:
really? they are too big and too high as well.. I saw a plus size AB in one on tumblr..

you must be a REALLY tiny girl if they are too high on you. well, you live up to your name at least :)

i think you should be good with smaller drynites since you're so tiny and drynites are stretchy. you could even start buying baby diapers. they would fit you perfectly

and if you don't mind me asking, how tall and heavy are you? because you must be way too small for your age

LittleBelle said:

I have the same problem with the 8-15! I have tried the 4-7 sized Goodnites, and while I did fit in them I had to stretch them out some and within a few minutes they started tearing and falling apart. And for the few minutes I did wear them I tried using them and they don't hold very much at all.

cuddlekitty46 said:
you must be a REALLY tiny girl if they are too high on you. well, you live up to your name at least :)

i think you should be good with smaller drynites since you're so tiny and drynites are stretchy. you could even start buying baby diapers. they would fit you perfectly

and if you don't mind me asking, how tall and heavy are you? because you must be way too small for your age

I have tried baby diapers, I fit into pampers size 6 and huggies pull ups size 6.. I am 5ft and weigh 49kg, I don't know if that's small but people love telling me im too little haha

- - - Updated - - -

11Garrett said:
I have the same problem with the 8-15! I have tried the 4-7 sized Goodnites, and while I did fit in them I had to stretch them out some and within a few minutes they started tearing and falling apart. And for the few minutes I did wear them I tried using them and they don't hold very much at all.

Thank you, I will try them and see :) the designs are way cuter too!

LittleBelle said:
I have tried baby diapers, I fit into pampers size 6 and huggies pull ups size 6.. I am 5ft and weigh 49kg, I don't know if that's small but people love telling me im too little haha

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I will try them and see :) the designs are way cuter too!

I agree the smaller sizes babe much better designs!

11Garrett said:
I agree the smaller sizes babe much better designs!

They do! They do fit, they would fit perfectly if I had a smaller behind and thighs and wouldn't break at all haha, but they aren't too bad!

LittleBelle said:
They do! They do fit, they would fit perfectly if I had a smaller behind and thighs and wouldn't break at all haha, but they aren't too bad!

That's the issue I seem to have, I'm able to wear them for about 10 mins before they fall apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back