Funny Buying Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBoyToby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always order my adult diaps online, but I buy my baby diapers, goodnites, etc in the store. Today, I went and bought some goodnites. They had a deal going when you buy 2 packs, so I bought a pack of boys and a pack of girls goodnites just for fun. I get nervous when I buy anyways, but this made me even more nervous cause I thought it would look strange buying two packs of large goodnites, one boy and one girl, when I don't really look old enough to have two children that age. I could probably pass off as having one child in that age range. Anyways, as they rung them up and I was paying the clerk says "This reminds me, I need to get some of these, thanks for reminding me." I didn't want to over-commit to the conversation and get into some awkward conversation where I try to pretend I have kids so I just chuckled a bit, but I just thought it was a bit funny. I've also had a clerk ask me "do you need a bag for your diapers" before too. Just kind of funny when people say things like "I need to get some of these" or call them "your diapers" when they actually are YOUR diapers and when you think "I need to get some diapers" they are actually for you. Anyways, just thought I'd share. It was probably more of a funny moment in the moment, but just made me chuckle in my head a bit. Also sometimes make me wonder if people are commenting because they think they're actually for you, but that's just me being paranoid I'm sure.

Anyone else have these moments and find them a bit amusing?

I have had that happen to me while buying goodnites, it does make one chuckle :)

if you can't pass them off as for your kids, try for your visiting cousins. that'd be extremely believable. Nobody wants the visiting fam to wet your guest bed!

I have mentioned to the cashier that I have guest's staying and they have a couple kids that still bedwet

It's believe able and nice way to end the conversation

One time the clerk said "For the cousins right?" and I shocked him by saying "Nope, they're for a misfortunate soul who had a bowling ball land on the ole family jewels." He then went onto ask how that happened. At the after party of my prom I tried to show off by using a 20 pound ball in a quick throw, but I slipped on a puddle of some dude's sprite, landed on my back (legs to the side) and the bowling ball, well...struck home. Sure it isn't why I wear diapers, but it certainly caused me to lose feeling down there.

silentdreamer1996 said:
and the bowling ball, well...struck home.

"Please limit your crotch to two balls..."

@silentdreamer1996 just read your post all i can say is ouch!!! and yes I winced ,lol[emoji14]

silentdreamer1996 said:
One time the clerk said "For the cousins right?" and I shocked him by saying "Nope, they're for a misfortunate soul who had a bowling ball land on the ole family jewels." He then went onto ask how that happened. At the after party of my prom I tried to show off by using a 20 pound ball in a quick throw, but I slipped on a puddle of some dude's sprite, landed on my back (legs to the side) and the bowling ball, well...struck home. Sure it isn't why I wear diapers, but it certainly caused me to lose feeling down there.

You are so accident prone ;__; *pat pat*

Actually, I am in fact in two ways. Seriously though, I can't feel much in terms of needing to go besides a slight strain. The second I feel that, it is a race to the nearest bathroom. But yeah, if you looked up a compilation of guys getting hit 'there', that is my life story in a nutshell. Bowling balls, baseballs, a bat, a shoe, a dog, a tree, a tree branch, a ski, a tire, a bb, a bb gun (used as a blunt object), a pumpkin, an apple, a soda can, a soda bottle, my nieces sucker punching me, my nephews sucker punching me, a weight, a diving board, a firework (my buddy's duffle bag got lit on fire and his smuggled fire works went off), and lastly a rock (when I was young, crushed my legs, but no broken bones).
Just stamp me on the head "Accident/Incident Prone" and put me in a mental hospital XD. If you couldn't tell all those things listed were only what happened below the belt.

You said you might be able to pass off you have one kid that age, well if you could pass off 1 you can pass of 2 or 3 easy, twins do happen.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Actually, I am in fact in two ways. Seriously though, I can't feel much in terms of needing to go besides a slight strain. The second I feel that, it is a race to the nearest bathroom. But yeah, if you looked up a compilation of guys getting hit 'there', that is my life story in a nutshell. Bowling balls, baseballs, a bat, a shoe, a dog, a tree, a tree branch, a ski, a tire, a bb, a bb gun (used as a blunt object), a pumpkin, an apple, a soda can, a soda bottle, my nieces sucker punching me, my nephews sucker punching me, a weight, a diving board, a firework (my buddy's duffle bag got lit on fire and his smuggled fire works went off), and lastly a rock (when I was young, crushed my legs, but no broken bones).
Just stamp me on the head "Accident/Incident Prone" and put me in a mental hospital XD. If you couldn't tell all those things listed were only what happened below the belt.

We need to roll you up inside a mattress and put pillows all around, then you're safe..!

Suffocation though :eek:

Yeah we can't suffocate the poor accident prone little guy :);)

silentdreamer1996 said:
Suffocation though :eek:

Humm... we'll put some scuba gear on you XD

I have always wondered if a cashier asked and if I said they where for me, if they would think I was being sarcastic and laugh. Never really buy goodnites though, so guess I will never find out.

I had a strange experience right now at the Goodwill. I had found a package of adult diapers and went to the register to pay. When the girl went to ring me up she said oh $5 that's a good deal. I was like yep 5 dollars is 5 dollars. She checks them out some more and says like they are at least $13 at the store. I was just standing there like ok. She was probably like 21 and maybe just trying to make conversation but who knows. My wife joked with me saying she knows the prices because she wears them herself.

DLChad34 said:
I have mentioned to the cashier that I have guest's staying and they have a couple kids that still bedwet

This is a good idea. I've also thought of the I have cousins or a niece or nephew staying. Though for some reason it seems more difficult to say there family. I've never thought to just say I had guests coming. That could make it a little more reasonable with acting like I don't know anything about it. Not that I think a clerk would really go on to ask me a bunch of random details about it.

I went to coles early in the morning to buy some diapers, no bags, had to put it in my school bag.

Got some weird looks, nobody cared though lol, if anyone asks I could always shurg it off and say I have medical problems or something.

That being said, I do suffer from bladder leakage, and it helps, otherwise I feel like I can smell pee down there, someone did ask at one time, I said that I have medical problems, and they left me alone.

Yes I used to wear occasionally at school, I was more worried about people going though my shit and finding a pack of diapers in my back than anything else.

It's a pain in the bum that my school doesn't really have changing rooms. (only for those "need it")

This was over a year ago, I don't think people care that much, despite how we feel about it, that and I no longer go to school, the thing is I wonder if anyone still remembers lol

Last edited:
DrunkBunny said:
This was over a year ago, I don't think people care that much, despite how we feel about it, that and I no longer go to school, the thing is I wonder if anyone still remembers lol
Typically speaking most mature people wouldn't care. It's the bullies you need to look out for, and by the time you enter High School, the amount of bullies decrease by a ton compared to say elementary and middle. At least from my experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back