Do you wear diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was working would wear them during my binge cycles. It definitely helped not having to stop what I was doing to go to the bathroom, or be distracted by a full bladder. And when I worked the night shift at Rite Aid, going to the bathroom wasn't an option if I was the only person in the store. So you can bet I was diapered all night.

I wear in public as often as I can.

Since I've been incontinent for most of my life, wearing diapers in public is a pretty normal occurrence. Like others have said, I never make it obvious that I'm wearing an adult diaper, yet I don't go to crazy lengths to hide it either. The only people who know I'm incontinent and wear diapers are family, and a few very trusted friends who have similar issues. No one notices that you're wearing a diaper unless you make it pretty obvious. As long as you act natural, keep plenty of supplies with you, and know where the nearest place to change is, wearing diapers in public isn't a problem.

All the time because I am 24/7.

I have done this. I usually pack a fresh one in my backpack so I can change myself in the bathroom though. My favorite place to do it is at the Pharmacy at Target. The changing and wiping up is very important. There is nothing like wetting and then changing to stay fresh. I choose not to mess though.

Yes, I definitely wear diapers in public. I would not say I am a 24/7 diaper wearer by any means or have incontinence, however, I often have anxiety about needing to pee when on public transit or some place a bathroom is not readily available. So, to make that easier I will usually wear a pull up style diaper to work a few days each week. And when I am in public during non-work times then I will switch to my tape diapers like Bambino and wet in my diaper as much as I want. Our work bathrooms do not have good privacy so it works better for me to wait to wear tape diapers until after work.

All the time. I usually wear cloth diapers and plastic pants, unless I am going to be out for a long time then I will wear my certainty briefs or what ever disposables I happen to have.

YES I DO. all the time, I love being padded up. can go any where.

Sometimes when I'm feeling really confident in myself, I like to ^^
I always feel alkward when I move around, though. It tends to make me feel self concious

Boopa said:
I wear in public as often as I can.
I wear nappies all the time. I never worry about people noticing now.

Where I live we have the public dock that has been renamed after years of the city replacing the L every summer because it gets stolen, and tourists did look really funny when they stood having selfies with that in the backround, I can't tell you how many million people have had that in the backround without ever noticing the spelling.

And I wear in public everyday that I leave the house,which in the winter is very rare because the cold makes me void everything and causes my pain level to go ballistic .

Only have once.
It was fun. Wish I could do it again.

Last edited:
I have worn diapers in public and I still want to but right now because of my circumstances I can't but when they get better I will be wearing in public again.

I have and it's great actually, nobody cares or notices

I am going 24/7 now. I have gone for 3 weeks. and plan on going on for until the summer at least!
So if I want to keep on doing 24/7 I have to wear in public :O It has been no problem, I wear Tena Maxi Originals under my pants when I go out in public.

When walking the dog though, I don't really care how bulky my pants are. It's winter and I wear layers and a long coat so yeah. Also, not many people are out there.
Yesterday I went out in thick MyDiaper Animals stuffed with girl's Drynites without thinking :') I was like... why does it feel so funny to wal- oh..

TyphaHare said:
I am going 24/7 now. I have gone for 3 weeks. and plan on going on for until the summer at least!

I did that for 2 months last year, minus 2 days during Thanksgiving break. It was so much fun and, by the end of it I was also wearing super thick (but in my case, ABU Space) diapers while walking my dogs. By the time I lost some of my interest in 24/7, walking around in regular underwear felt like I was walking around naked sometimes... Waaaay too much freedom of movement :p

OhHeyThere said:
By the time I lost some of my interest in 24/7, walking around in regular underwear felt like I was walking around naked sometimes... Waaaay too much freedom of movement :p

Right?! You get so used to it, it's great. Not distracting at all unless you think about it, then just happy feelings :)

OhHeyThere said:
I did that for 2 months last year, minus 2 days during Thanksgiving break. It was so much fun and, by the end of it I was also wearing super thick (but in my case, ABU Space) diapers while walking my dogs. By the time I lost some of my interest in 24/7, walking around in regular underwear felt like I was walking around naked sometimes... Waaaay too much freedom of movement :p

Yeah, I did it for 2 months last year too, I think??? Might be even 3 since it began spontaneously.
It's fun to just indulge for months sometimes x)

Yes.

I will wear a clean diaper anywhere I need to go.

A messy diaper is a little bit trickier, but it can be done.

Nothing beats the feeling I walking round the mall in a diaper full of mess. Problem is you dont want to offend people with the smell. Here is a little trick I haven't seen mentioned on here but is almost fool proof. Freeze your poop...... sounds gross, I know. It kills the odor causing bacteria in the fecal matter and although it will start to stink again, it takes hours. I will usually go 2 or three times, freeze it, then load it into a diaper..... and have fun with my super filled, non smelly, diaper.

Here is the catch. It takes time, and I recommend to not use your household freezer for a number of reasons. The first reason is obvious.... your food is in there. Second reason is they dont get cold enough to get the best results. Third is warm poop will stink up your freezer. I live in a cold climate so in the winter I use the great out doors. 10 degrees and below will make my poop not stink at all when thawed out. 10-20 works pretty good but poop will start to stink after 3 or so hours. 20-32... is a mixed bag.

Go ahead... give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back