What is the worst diaper you have tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What is the worst diaper you have tried?

Prevail

Kolibri Comslip supra... just no...

DprEffect said:

Yup.

A close second -
Affective (Yeah fricking right, affective at what?), and Humanus
Bloody horrid. Its like wearing sand

My worst was actually the last set of Dry 24/7 that I purchased back when the assembly line first came back up in America once they moved. They were rough/hard and I could get the tapes to stick worth a damn. I needed 4 rolls of duct tape to use them up.

I wear for need so I want something convenient and easy to put on and these were just a "pita", which was disappointing cause I was using them as my primary diaper before they shuttered the line for the move.

It was sad really =/

TotalDry Plus

jaredmartin said:
TotalDry Plus

?? That's my go to economy daily diaper. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Wings or some generic hospital diaper

Last edited:
Prevail stretch fit were pretry bad they keep me dry for the night but all the absorbency stuff was on my but when i wake up

depends

Depends Adjustable Underwear.

Pull-Ups training pants are less absorbent, but of course they're not meant for adult bladders. Pampers always leaked on me too, but again, not meant for adults.

Do makeshifts count? Because that would be it by far!

If not, I'd have to go with Depends.

jaredmartin said:
TotalDry Plus

It's a toss up for me between that and its predecessor, the Secure Brief. I think the Total Dry Plus is the better diaper as the Secure had multiple QC failures within a single pack but I don't think I've ever disliked a diaper I've worn as much as the TDP. The feel of the plastic, the even lower than Depends capacity, the tendency to leak over time when even minimally wet lying down made me really despise this product.

Ideal brand diapers.

The absorbency material clumped up after only 45 minutes or so.

idealbriefs.jpg

asda own brand pull ups

Depends for me as well. For many of us, it's the first we try, since they are readily available in more stores. But they are just too thin & don't compare to anything else really.

By a country mile the worst nappies I have had the misfortune to use are the Tena slip maxi (cloth backed). How they could have gone from the very best when plastic backed to the very worst beats me.

attends10 said:
Ideal brand diapers.

The absorbency material clumped up after only 45 minutes or so.

View attachment 25193

those are so far the worst holds not much than an cup as much

I don't even know the brand but they were those cloth backed green diapers, the fit was awful, they clumped, and the absorption was awful, and sadly those are the only available adult diapers that fit me :(

cute-rabbit-emoticon-08.gif
If goodnites count, then those for sure. They maybe cute, but they suck. Might as well be wearing nothing.

But I suppose if I had to choose adult diapers of some sort...
then depends it is for sure. Hate those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back