Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSBF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
It would appear all the other WoW threads are closed, so I was wondering if there is an active ABDL guild out there? Or would anyone be interested in starting one/joining one?

I would, Im new to PC gaming and decided to give WoW a try.

I am into WOW but it's pay to play past level 20 and I've been lost in my classic EverQuest for a while now which is technically free to play. =)

Planning on getting back into WoW soon but sorry I won't be associating with an AB/DL Guild. I'm primarily a raider.

LittleSBF said:
It would appear all the other WoW threads are closed, so I was wondering if there is an active ABDL guild out there? Or would anyone be interested in starting one/joining one?

Maybe, what server are you on?

Just make sure you name the guild Rugrats. :eek:

Haha that's a perfect name for it. Unfortunately I don't play any more

edward321 said:
Maybe, what server are you on?

Kil'Jaeden is where I've been spending most of my time lately, but I have characters sitting on several others, and a 90 boost ready to go if I join a new server.

Love WOW, never played it though. The lore is really fantastic and I daresay if I played it, that would be 20 years or so of my life I would never get back. I have played Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. At that level Warcraft or DoTA would probably work ok for me.

I could always make one, were we to decide on a non-PvP realm.

LittleSBF said:
baby_mike said:
I would, Im new to PC gaming and decided to give WoW a try.
Glao said:
I could always make one, were we to decide on a non-PvP realm.
I do like world of warcraft and would like to play with fellow ADISC members. I have established characters on US-Trollbane, US-Moonguard, and US-Proudmoore -- I'd be willing to make new characters on any particular realm, though. Realm selection is rather a big deal, unless we're all conveniently in one portion of the world (US / EU). But meetup time will be the other big killer. I mean, if no one is ever on at the same time it's not really a guild. Which unfortunately is big problem with small type guilds. Even between the guild of 5 real life friends I had -- we couldn't make it work.

Probably better to just PM each other our Battle.Net tags so that we can friend each other. Maybe occasionally use cross realm grouping to play together.

I was considering on giving WoW another shot, but this time not on a trial base. Any convincing from anyone? I've previously played FFXI and FFXIV.

DracoFox said:
I was considering on giving WoW another shot, but this time not on a trial base. Any convincing from anyone? I've previously played FFXI and FFXIV.

I would say WoW is easier than it's ever been, leveling wise anyway. That may be a good or bad thing, depending on your perspective. Other than that, you can play with us, so what more convincing is necessary? ;)

LittleSBF said:
I would say WoW is easier than it's ever been, leveling wise anyway. That may be a good or bad thing, depending on your perspective. Other than that, you can play with us, so what more convincing is necessary? ;)

Convincing, maybe... Main issue is that I work 3rd shift. So I wouldn't get online untill 8:30am EST and would log off at 3pm EST. So who here even would be playing at that time?
I've tried doing the whole going to bed as I get home from work, then wake up at a decent time to play. I couldn't manage it. So now I'm questioning if it'll even be worth playing...

So I bought a copy. Now to grind. Since you cannot change your jobs like FFXI/XIV, creating a new character seems worth it. Up to you guys about the guild forming or whatever.

DracoFox said:
Convincing, maybe... Main issue is that I work 3rd shift. So I wouldn't get online untill 8:30am EST and would log off at 3pm EST. So who here even would be playing at that time?
I've tried doing the whole going to bed as I get home from work, then wake up at a decent time to play. I couldn't manage it. So now I'm questioning if it'll even be worth playing...
Yea, that play time is probably going to be a bummer for those that work during the day.

At the moment I am not employed, so you and I could meetup and play together possibly. I'll send you my Battle.net tag by PM. If you add me, we can chat, even group up in game. Additionally, Blizzard does have a "referral" system called "Recruit-a-Friend" it caters heavily to those who can play together a lot. If you want to level up really quick to get to the most current expansion content, it's great. However, if you want to take your time, "smell the roses" of sorts, and not skip though the game areas then it might not be for you.

I've talked to LittleSBF by chat so far, but we've not met up in game yet. I was playing with another friend of mine at the time.

I'm of the opinion that I don't want to force things. Especially since there might only be 3 or 4 people interested. I think things should be organic / ad-hoc in nature, right now.

It's fine. I don't mind some sort of pace. After playing FFXI/XIV, I prefer to play with people. I'll log on battle.net when I get home after. If you're on and what to play, just message me.

It's been a while since I've played, but if you all get this going, I'd like to be a part of it.

Meeeeee! I play WoW! Please add meeeee! I don't care if there's a guild or not, or even if we're on the same server! PM me with your btag and I'll respond with mine!!!!!!!

~bounces~

I need ABDL fwiends on WoW!!!!!

((I play on Moon Guard-Alliance, but even if you're Horde, you can btag me and we can chat!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back