Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The development of another thread inspired me to come up with a new phrase to describe a different flavor of AB. The AAB is capable of integrating their adult and baby aspects seamlessly. They are neither plagued by unwanted babyisms nor unable to attain childlike to infantile nirvana.

They manage their sexual urges appropriately for the circumstance, engaging for their own pleasure or with others so inclined without guilt or worry focused on their AB persona. They are accepting of the limitations of other, less advanced ABs, and deal with them with good humor or withdraw when they are socially incompatible.

Or it could be better if we just accepted that we're different and have different ways of engaging with this urge without trying to cast aspersions on those things that don't work for us personally. I don't think the OP or even the posters intend to be divisive or cause offense but words like "natural", "true", " advanced", etc., are going to cause problems. We will hang together or separately. Let's be understanding of each other.

Oh hell, I always feel fractured though my wife says I'm "cracked".

In some aspects, we've discussed this before, and my answer has been that I think sometimes labels can obfuscate rather than clarify, because they paint with too broad a brush, are rigid and tend to be either black or white, when most of us seem to live in either the gray area or perhaps an entire rainbow of mixed dichotomy and everything in between.

Trevor said:
Or it could be better if we just accepted that we're different and have different ways of engaging with this urge without trying to cast aspersions on those things that don't work for us personally. I don't think the OP or even the posters intend to be divisive or cause offense but words like "natural", "true", " advanced", etc., are going to cause problems. We will hang together or separately. Let's be understanding of each other.

Yeah, I think it is better that we just accept that everybody is at a different point in their life, and will be traversing a different path, but the thing that largely makes us all similar is diapers and the need to feel babyish. Making ranks for how good we are at our babyish lifestyle just discounts an individual's self affirmation that they are an adult baby, even though they might not meet the criteria of "AAB." Titles that reflect equal values by way of status might work, but using titles that echo supremacy such as "Advanced," or "True," will only put some members of society on a pedestal. If the Title was more descriptive of the lifestyle difference, such as, "Open", "Closeted", "Daily" or "Weekly" Adult baby, then those types of divisions, though unnecessary, would at least not imply some measure of greater stature from one over the other. Otherwise, some of the AB's just aren't as cool as the others, simply because they aren't as 'into it'.

Tyger said:
Yeah, I think it is better that we just accept that everybody is at a different point in their life, and will be traversing a different path, but the thing that largely makes us all similar is diapers and the need to feel babyish. Making ranks for how good we are at our babyish lifestyle just discounts an individual's self affirmation that they are an adult baby, even though they might not meet the criteria of "AAB." Titles that reflect equal values by way of status might work, but using titles that echo supremacy such as "Advanced," or "True," will only put some members of society on a pedestal. If the Title was more descriptive of the lifestyle difference, such as, "Open", "Closeted", "Daily" or "Weekly" Adult baby, then those types of divisions, though unnecessary, would at least not imply some measure of greater stature from one over the other. Otherwise, some of the AB's just aren't as cool as the others, simply because they aren't as 'into it'.

Yes, indeedy! I much prefer AB as an inclusive descriptor, with people free to provide additional information as to how they experience it. I think anyone who identifies as an AB is coming from their own, unique perspective. Some are better than others in my observation, but they're all real. I think perhaps my proposal was too modest. I just wish we'd stop trying to divvy up an already tiny community.

Trevor said:
Yes, indeedy! I much prefer AB as an inclusive descriptor, with people free to provide additional information as to how they experience it. I think anyone who identifies as an AB is coming from their own, unique perspective. Some are better than others in my observation, but they're all real. I think perhaps my proposal was too modest. I just wish we'd stop trying to divvy up an already tiny community.

Yeah, unless this abnormal increase in AB/DL diaper suppliers causes some even more abnormal social trend for people to start wearing diapers, and Miley Cyrus becomes the new Goddess of fashion, then our community will likely continue to remain very small, even if more AB/DL's become comfortable enough to reach out on a forum, there really is no need to divide the titles beyond AB and DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back