Leilana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi! :)
Before I start, I'd like to say that "natural adult baby" is no official term. It's just something I came up with, because I didn't know how else to describe it. So let mi explain what I mean by that.
Natural adult baby is someone who can't fall asleep without his teddy bear, who gets very sad whenever he has to say goodbye to his mommy, who likes to play with lego, who gets shy around new people, who can't handle it when you are mad with him and instead of getting mad as well, he just looks at you with his big sad eyes before looking down at his shoes. It's someone who desperately doesn't want to be alone and who always flushes when someone says something dirty. (All those things I heard from someone or saw someone do, but not the same person.)
It is someone who is unwillingly very adorable.
My question is - do you know someone like that? Do you find them cute? And does it make me a caregiver, when I absolutely love those people and want to take care of them, but am not sure whether I would like to take care of an actual adult baby?

:hugs: hahaha ... Ummmm... yes.
Oh the adult stuff can be learnt, and it is possible to manage in an adult world, but I can assure you there are 'natural adult babies' :paci:

Hi Leilana,

I tend to also have a name for this or along this lines. i call it a True Adult baby, (not that other AB's are lies lol) my definition for this is as follows..

A lot of AB's are DL's as well, they find a sexual attraction to diapers, as well as liking being a baby, to me this is a non true AB.

A true AB to me, is one that obstains from sex, (actually its not such an adult baby as a child trapped inside an adults body) children do not have any sexual feelings.. any AB that matches this description or idealism I term as a True AB. Some AB's do not like or want any form of sexual relationship. Me included. I think this is something to do with the Child inside of us having a more dominant position (although our adults versions can take over quite easily)

Ps.. please. i do not mean to offend anyone with this post.. it is just my opinions..

I get upset just watching children playing or getting attention from their Families (something i missed from my childhood) my last time was only about 2 years ago, when my cousin was playing in the garden with her father, I burst into tears and had to leave the house. I went home and felt awful for a few hours.

Oh and these special people absolutely adore being adored. If you feel a serious inclination to be a caregiver, then I wish you all the best and hope you find a baby to love.

i would suggest if you are not sure about looking after an AB or little, Find an AB who you are willing to work with, and look after them for a day, then maybe 2 and so on.. build up on it, see if it is something you would like.. Their are plenty of AB;s who would jump at the chance to be looked after.

Babylea

Just want to chime in quietly on the point about sexuality....it's a perfectly natural part of being human, albeit an extremely complicated part, but natural all the same. As such I don't think it has a bearing on what you describe as a natural baby...it's either there complementary to it or not....that's a separate issue of sexuality, of which there is an enormous spectrum.

babylea said:
actually its not such an adult baby as a child trapped inside an adults body)

Exactly! I couldn't explain it in a better way. And that's what I find most adorable about them - their inner child. Not when they are trying to be cute but when they are without even knowing someone could find it cute.
I'm really sorry you felt so sad you cried :( Hope you feel better now :)

Leilana said:
Exactly! I couldn't explain it in a better way. And that's what I find most adorable about them - their inner child. Not when they are trying to be cute but when they are without even knowing someone could find it cute.
I'm really sorry you felt so sad you cried :( Hope you feel better now :)

It happens, my emotions get bottled up, (my adult side fighting) and eventually something sets me off.. it takes quite a lot but it happens lol..

BabyLea

ozbub said:
Oh and these special people absolutely adore being adored..

Well, somethimes they do, somethimes it insults them a little to be treated as a child or they get a little shy because they feel like they shouldn't be childish, but once they find out I find it adorable and that they can even get away with things when they look at me with their sad eyes they usually enjoy it :)

- - - Updated - - -

To your post about sexuality - I agree that sexuality is something natural and shouldn't be seen as something bad, but "natural adult babies" don't really want to act childish on purpouse. They are not trying to be cute and their sexuality has nothing to do with being AB. That for some ABs it is sexual to act like that is completely ok, but that's not what i mean.

Note said:
That sounds an awful lot like the definition of a "Little" to me... I should know, I am one. :p

Well, yeah, but Littles enjoy acting childish. Natural ABs don't want to be seen as childish. Most of the time they don't even know they are cute.

- - - Updated - - -

I am visiting my family for Christmas and even though I'm happy to see them again, I had to leave my friends that I define as natural ABs. I feel so empty-handed. I miss my babies :( (While they probably don't really miss me so much. :D)

The thing is it is kinda complicated with me, I don't really mind sex, but not in little form, or any of my fursonas, becuse I really want to be cared for and to act little and were diapers, However I do get pleasure from wearing diapers, and when i am a adult, I am a streaght male. However, eather way adult or little, I don't really like talking about sex, It just makes me super uncomfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

babylea said:
It happens, my emotions get bottled up, (my adult side fighting) and eventually something sets me off.. it takes quite a lot but it happens lol..

BabyLea
I feel like that sometimes.

I feel like I'm failing in explaining what I mean. Natural ABs don't consider themselves to be ABs. They don't even know what it means. But I'd say there is a thin line between AB and natural AB.

Note said:
Um, Littles don't act childish, they either are or they are not. It's a defining personality trait, not an act.

In any case, I'd say I fit the description of a "Natural AB" fairly well.
So do I. Definition's a tad separatist though.

I'm Little, at times even babyish, without even trying. For years, I tried not to be. I mean years. Sometimes I still don't know I'm being, or wanna be cute. Sometimes I get defensive when others see it, and fight against it. Because I often don't try to be nieve, no one thinks I could live on my own. It's a butt pain! It wasn't until I got here that it became okay not to fight it. I'm myself, I'm done fighting it. If I'm cute, sometimes on purpose, usually not, oh well. Deal with it. Some folks say the personality trait from is called a Little. I prefer not to think of myself as anymore natural than anyone else. Thank you very much.

I should probably explain something - I don't think ABs and Littles are fake! And I do belive that what I describe as natural AB are characteristics of an AB or a Little as well. I think almost all people are cute - some more, some less. The ones that are very cute I call natural ABs unless they are aware of their little side. Then they are Littles/ABs. I really hope I didn't insult anyone - I definitely did not mean to. In case I did - I'm very sorry. :/

Oh, now I getcha! Your term means, "doesn't know yet," and you wanna be their, "okay person?" Understood, and nope, you're not alone. I wasn't offended by you, just people in my life, and it all came out at once is all. Are you okay? I wish I could send you a, "feelings Band-Aid." Here.:hug::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back