Trying to burn out some

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lately I've been thinking about diapers constantly during slower times at work, and it's making it difficult to concentrate. I'm missing that feeling of something between my legs. Normally I don't wear more than once or twice a week, but now I'm just trying to burn out a bit so the urges will lessen. I just worry this is taking over me, though.

NovaDL said:
Lately I've been thinking about diapers constantly during slower times at work, and it's making it difficult to concentrate. I'm missing that feeling of something between my legs. Normally I don't wear more than once or twice a week, but now I'm just trying to burn out a bit so the urges will lessen. I just worry this is taking over me, though.

bah, just wear to work every day, don't fight it, give in to the Dark Side ;)

Join the Dark Side today! We have free cookies and juice!

No thanks. I don't feel like getting busted. That said, I did order some AwwSoCute AABK training pants that I can sometimes wear under my clothing. That should at least give me something.

The cookies are really good!

The diapers are awesome , but never drink someone else's juice,Jones is said to have great cool aid,would not have wanted to try it,LOL

Tetra said:
The cookies are really good!

The diapers are awesome , but never drink someone else's juice,Jones is said to have great cool aid,would not have wanted to try it,LOL

Hahaha! Jim Jones was the best boxer of all time. He knocked out 909 people with one punch.

That was completely awesome Nova DL

[emoji16]
Tetra said:
Most able bodied people think that some one who wears for anything other than medical need as "deviant".
And those that wear for "stress relief" are people that have a "mental disability" yet there are bizarre cookies out that there that have so many piercings and tattoos you can't see any skin and " body modification" has now moved into things like having objects inserted under the skin to texturing, and these people are considered "normal", than there are people who go and shoot up work or school to relieve stress ( yes those people could really use therapy ) yet people seem to be accepting more and more alternative lifestyles,so why on earth does society look so down on diaper wearing,those that wear aren't hurting anyone or themselves and are coping functioning productive members of society. The biases and prejudices of people are mind blowing. Even addicts and alcoholism seem to be more
mainstream and accepted than a damn diaper, I guess the saying you can't cure stupid should apply!

If wearing a fisher eases your stress or provides a little comfort

NovaDL said:
Hahaha! Jim Jones was the best boxer of all time. He knocked out 909 people with one punch.

I agree with Tetra and bambinod.

Wearing diapers is not considered normal, but.... I dont know where you work, but where I work you just cant go up to a person and say "your butt looks big. Are you wearing a diaper?". I wear at work and in public all the time and have never once been approached by a curious person. Wear loose pants and a thin diaper like a chepo Depends..... and you will never be noticed.

attends10 said:
I agree with Tetra and bambinod.

Wearing diapers is not considered normal, but.... I dont know where you work, but where I work you just cant go up to a person and say "your butt looks big. Are you wearing a diaper?". I wear at work and in public all the time and have never once been approached by a curious person. Wear loose pants and a thin diaper like a chepo Depends..... and you will never be noticed.

I work in a datacenter with a bunch of guys. So yeah. Either way, my Almost A Big Kid training pants arrived today. Wearing them over my regular briefs gives me the feeling I'm looking for, and doesn't show.

I also wear the Almost a Big Kid training pants and it's comforting knowing that I'm wearing some sort of diaper. I'm not sure that will take the edge off however, but it might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back