Thrift store find

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdl36

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I went into my local Salvation army and they had some plastic backed Nu-fit First quality diapers in the size medium for 5 bucks each. I bought four. should last me for quite awhile. They had a different brand briefs but they were torn open. look like a good quality brief.

There's always good finds in Thrift stores, for anybody with the time to search. Mostly it's stuff donated after an elder dies, but some people choose quality, others had diapers supplied by hospice, etc., which were more basic versions, which still make OK diapers for doubling, tripling, etc., usually cute pink & blue.

Craigslist is another great source, usually involving a trip to someone's home to buy the same stuff. I've bought cases and cases of Abenas & Molicares for dirt cheap that way (still have some stockpiled!). The face to face meetings are usually quick and businesslike.

I know, i had someone on craigslist near me with 3 bags of abu cushies. Thought that was pretty cool. You dont see them come across to often😀

Just came from a Savers and they had tons of disposable underwear and clear bags of brown briefs and white plastic briefs. Problem is that the briefs in the clear plastic don't say the size. I've actually bought some thinking they were breifs and they ended up being pads.

Just so you know most times brown/tan is XL, blue is L, and white is M. Small can be peach or green. Most clear bag stuff is like that unless its underpads which are usually easy to spot because there is no wetness indicator. Good to keep this tip in mind with thrift store shopping.

abdl36 said:
Just came from a Savers and they had tons of disposable underwear and clear bags of brown briefs and white plastic briefs. Problem is that the briefs in the clear plastic don't say the size. I've actually bought some thinking they were breifs and they ended up being pads.

Ive had the same thing happen to me. Thats why now I only will buy diapers that are labeled from thrift stores

dlover said:
I know, i had someone on craigslist near me with 3 bags of abu cushies. Thought that was pretty cool. You dont see them come across to often😀
I had someone near me with a full case of bambino bianco that they were selling for $40. They never emailed me back though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back