What brings you into ABDL mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What brings you into ABDL mode? The most? Have you ever stayed out of ABDL or little mode for a while? How long was it? Hours or days????????????????

idk for me i can adjust it on or off as the time see's fit. to be put back into it. i just throw a diaper on or go to my tumblr which is nothing but abdl stuff and after a few scrolls im enticed lol.

For me it's just going onto abdl sites and looking at or reading stuff.

For me it's all about the wetting. I'm a little, not a baby, and I'm usually but not always around 9-12.

Now I can just simply enjoy wetting my pants for fun, and not be in little mode. Sometimes the opportunity arises, like I'm about to do a load of laundry, and I'll just simply pee my pants before adding them to the load. I won't indulge in any pleasuring activities, but will just use the chance to wet myself.

The same with diapers. I don't necessarily have to use them to enjoy them. Sometimes it's just nice and comforting, and gives me a feeling of safety and security to just have one on.

But while I can enjoy these things without being little, I can't be little without wetting. That's what being little is to me, having an accident or just choosing to wet. That's why I'll wet myself nearly every day, even if it's just my underwear before I have a shower, because I enjoy the wetting but don't have to be little to do so.

But if I have the time and privacy, then little me comes out. I'll dress in my little clothes or diaper, and spend some time mentally regressing to whatever my preferred age at the time may be, and I'll wet myself along the way. If I can't get wet, I can't be little.

I know others can play with toys or watch cartoons for hours and just enjoy it, but while I can get a kick out of it, it's just a prelude or distraction until the main event occurs and little me wets himself. I don't get a huge amount of chances to do this, but try to at least once a week.

I'm not trying to self promote a thread here, but only last Saturday I had the house to myself all day and night, and managed to spend all afternoon and evening in my diapered little mode. It was the longest I have ever spent little, and I loved it.

Only yesterday I made a long blog post about it on this site if anyone cares to read it.

Putting on a diaper. It just changes my whole mental state. It's very relaxing and comforting. I can't help but wet since my adult inhibitions are mostly gone...... Excuse me while I go put my diaper and rubber pants on!:smile:

I guess I'm always really in little mode in my mind. I don't get to physically act it out all the time, but I'm always playing adult. :) putting a diaper on is a mental signal to me that it's okay to be little. Daddy will diaper me and I instantly revert, play with my stuffies, and cry without my binki.

how does one know that they are in babymode?

For me, all it takes is for me to put on a diaper and I start regressing. For that reason, I never wear a diaper to work. There's a time and place for all things, but home, that's the time!

Note said:
Only a diaper? Nothing else works for you?

Oh, lots of things work. I love drinking from my baby bottle and I sleep with plushies my wife bought. I also have various onsies, etc., but a diaper is my Holy Grail!

Note said:
It's kinda funny, plushies really seem to do it for me, I can't fathom why though. I feel like the "black sheep" when I go against the norm of regression, which seem to be diapers for a lot.

I think having a connection to plushies where regression is concerned is completely a part of who we are. It's a very young child related object. I was adopted when I was 2 years old, and I brought an old battered teddy bear with me. I must have been given a new one when I was officially adopted, and I remember both of those teddy bears like it was yesterday. They were very important to me. Today I have a teddy bear and he bears (yes, pun intended) the same name as the newer one, "Maf-Maf". The only time I don't sleep with him is when we're at our daughter's house or if our adult kids are home visiting and staying over night. They will still come into our bedroom to talk, which is special.

Well there are several things that bring me into little mode. The one thing that does it anywhere and everywhere is if I am getting tickled. I literally can not control it if I am tickled. Another thing is when daddy pulls me onto his lap and gives me hugs.

My little side is always right below the surface so pretty much anything can bring it out. I actually have more trouble holding it back than I do bringing it out.

Something as simple as cuddling with my plushie usually works for me. The only other thing I can think of is drinking from my bottle which always works.

Usually whenever I really start to relax or get comfortable, especially if I'm a bit tired, it's a wayyyyy slippery slope. Add to that any vaguely related trigger and if the environment is safe, I'm gone. Oh yeah, plushies are awesome :biggrin: ummm and diapers and pacis and well everything baby hahahaha but snuggles are the bomb. I absolutely wish all ABs get the opportunity for baby snuggles with someone ... that is awesome.

Usually being alone and cuddling with one of my stuffed animal friends helps along with watching a show on youtube like Lamb Chop's Play-Along or The Big Comfy Couch. I also pretend i'm somewhere safe like in a huge crib in a nursery somewhere. My adult self is just a façade and internally i'm just a little girl. Sometimes it's hard to regress into my true self and I feel lost.

There's just a part of me that refuses to grow up. ABDL is a way for me to get rid of those childish urges in a healthy and fun way. It's especially useful if I'm facing something stressful and adult and my mind needs some "down time" before making a big decision.

Now I want to do some coloring pages.

I kind of agree with Note though I am a DL. Whatever I'm doing and wether I'm wearing a nappy or vanilla underwear (hmmm...that conjures an image!) I am a DL...I think you could also say a naturist with clothes on is still a naturist...or a homosexual couple sitting in public not snogging each others faces...are still a homosexual couple who probably quite a lot kiss like billy-oe (and good on them!). I'm ready to slip into DL mode most of the time, it can be a normal day but if I'm coming in from shopping in the middle of the day, or - of course - turning in at night then the transition is effort-free. This is also the case in public, if I'm wearing under-clothes in public and want to change in the out-and-about, I can go quickly from standard civilian to guy-slipping-into-the-baby-changing-room-for-a-throughly-enjoyable-one-man-and-very-weird(-to-some-people)-ten-minutes! It's basically full time wether I'm wearing or not (I hope you can wrap your heads round that) and by that I mean I've never taken a long enough break from DLism that would...you know...make transition-time difficult! bringmechristmassunshine

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove
I recently have been laying down to take off my side tear pull ups after wetting. For some reason, having it removed as if it were a normal diaper really brings out the baby feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back