Favorite childhood show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What is your favorite show you watched when you were a kid that's brings out your Adult Baby or little side? Mine would be Winnie-the-Pooh! I loved that show when I was a kid and it just makes me feel so young I just want to relax!

I was and still am an action lover. I went crazy if I missed Power Rangers. I loved it well into my teens.

I for some reason still love power rangers even though I'm still 18! Power rangers was mine when I was 5!

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I was and still am an action lover. I went crazy if I missed Power Rangers. I loved it well into my teens.

PoweraidRed said:
I for some reason still love power rangers even though I'm still 18! Power rangers was mine when I was 5!

Aggreed with all that, and yes I still like power rangers, although I don't nessary watch it, much anymore.

Can't decide on a favorite but probably Digimon tamers, I love guilmon :eek:

Codename kids next door, has to be k.n.d.

KittyninjaW said:
Aggreed with all that, and yes I still like power rangers, although I don't nessary watch it, much anymore.

Yes and I'm not much of a fan of the newer versions! And I don't watch it all the time but I watch it sometimes and I keep up to date with the actors of the MMPR series (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers). I do still like to watch iMMPR sometimes just to see what episodes I haven't seen even though I have seen a lot of them! I can think of one I haven't seen.

MisterRoger's Neighborhood

One of the few TV shows my Mom let me watch decades ago.

it wasnt around when i was a kid, but give me teletubbies anyday loil

Showing my age here but...the original Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fud, et al.

When I was a kid, television was a brand new technology. You actually saw the tiny screen through the anus of a dinosaur. Probably no one reading this will know these shows except for maybe Howdy Doody. I was actually on that show, in the peanut gallery. On Saturday morning was Andy's Gang, which I loved, along with Circus Boy, and a ton of old cartoons like Heckle and Jeckle and Tom and Jerry. Other shows include Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, Sky King, and of course, and brand new show called, World of Disney. I also loved Captain Video.

Dogboy - you reminded me of another one of my favorites: Tom & Jerry.

BabyDenise said:
Showing my age here but...the original Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fud, et al.

What about "BOZO the Clown"?
That was on TV when I was a kid in the 1960's.

caitianx said:
What about "BOZO the Clown"?

Never really watched it. Oh I knew about it but just never watched it.

Without a doubt it was Sharon, Lois, and Bram's Elephant Show! My heart was destroyed when I learned that Lois passed away this year. While Sharon was my particular favorite because of her clear higher vocals, Lois was the sass and jazz of the trio. That being said, I loved live action kids shows over cartoons. Oh, I also put in a vote for Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

That's easy! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Heroes in a half shell, Turtle Power!

Last edited:
Power rangers all the way from the mighty morphing power rangers to power rangers super mega force but my all time favorite one is Power Rangers SPD. SPD EMERGENCY!!!

I like Recess, Ed, Edd, and Eddie, Pepper Ann, Powderpuff Girls, Sponge Bob, Code Name Kids Next Door, Dexter's Laboratory, and many others.

So I was born in 1954. Saturday morning TV rocked. Western Jamboree began the day at 7 am. Then, Cartoons: Beany and Cecil. Rocky and Bulllwinkle
Then there was Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger and Sky King. Watched in my footed two piece pjs. Bliss.
I love this place.

"Saturdays were about the only day for a kid" Beaver Cleaver.

caitianx said:
MisterRoger's Neighborhood

One of the few TV shows my Mom let me watch decades ago.

Yeah, that one makes me feel little, too. Also like the new spin off, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Both of them make me feel like a special little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back