Best Clothes to Hide a Diaper in Public

What do you wear in order to hide a diaper in public?

• Jeans / Khakis

Votes: 39 67.2%
  • Sweatpants

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrumMajor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all!

I want to know how everyone hides a diaper from sight while about in public. I usually wear a pair of sweatpants, but I have also used jeans. Im just curious as to which most people prefer or what other ways there are to hide one.

Thanks!

I wear loose fitting rock climbing pants and I always make sure I wear a shirt that comes down a little further than normal in the back!

Abena Body stocking and/or Abena Abri-Fix 4133/4140 control pants, over the plasticpants/nappy then basically anything within reason over that, Jeans usually.

BabyMoonFox said:
I like flowy dresses to hide my diapers, knee length or longer.

That would be amazing!! But... I am a guy :/

SuperiorPenguin said:
That would be amazing!! But... I am a guy :/
Same :,(

When I do, I just go with a newer pair of jeans one size bigger around the waist.

I like jeans and a onesie. That compresses the diaper so it is less obvious. Sweat pants are too loose and baggy and may fall down if the waist comes undone, causing a lot of embarrassment.

Another girl here who prefers to hide her diapers under dresses and skirts ;P they're pretty dang convenient like that if they're cut right.

toad said:
Another girl here who prefers to hide her diapers under dresses and skirts ;P they're pretty dang convenient like that if they're cut right.

Girls who are into this sure have it a lot easier than guys..

SuperiorPenguin said:
Girls who are into this sure have it a lot easier than guys..
Kinda makes you wish you were a girl huh? *sighs*

DrumMajor said:

I always have, acted on it when I was younger. Decided that was a bad idea and didn't want to. That is a story for a different time.

DrumMajor said:

kinda feel ya there and yet I do like being a guy too...

WaddleKitten said:
kinda feel ya there and yet I do like being a guy too...

I am glad I am a guy. Lets be honest aside from this part of life, being a guy is easier.

no... not easier... but it does have it's fair share of perks...

WaddleKitten said:
no... not easier... but it does have it's fair share of perks...

It's not easier?

Explain?

social gender expectations... what's acceptable vs. my interests and hobbies... it's getting a better balance and acceptability as gender roles are slowly shifting... but some things would be easier as a girl

WaddleKitten said:
social gender expectations... what's acceptable vs. my interests and hobbies... it's getting a better balance and acceptability as gender roles are slowly shifting... but some things would be easier as a girl

I find being a man easier. By far, maybe because other than this I fit the roll pretty well. I am a Caucasian, white, straight, male, 6 foot tall, 185 pounds. I fit the standard pretty well.

I'm a 5'8", white, straight, male, 185lb, who plays percussion, did light shows for bands ... ... ... then we add my affinity to hello kitty, diapers, girly music, not a huge people person, love shopping, passive aggressive, wine drinking, male with feminine thighs and hips... with a desire to be adorable...

I'm a cookie

WaddleKitten said:
I'm a 5'8", white, straight, male, 185lb, who plays percussion, did light shows for bands ... ... ... then we add my affinity to hello kitty, diapers, girly music, not a huge people person, love shopping, passive aggressive, wine drinking, male with feminine thighs and hips... with a desire to be adorable...

I'm a cookie

You sound pretty darn good in my book. Sound exactly like my only friend.. though he is talking to me right now, so I know your not him xD

none of my jeans fit over the space diapie, i need bigger ones x-x

wear a kilt! OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back