Advice please: wife and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drifter said:
That does happen.
Yeah, that did happen. I dislocated my shoulder. She had to shower me, diaper me to bed, change me, etc for at least two weeks, actually not fun at all cause it hurts so badly.

- - - Updated - - -

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I have an idea. Would you be into a diaper that was super cute, but made a different sound, or no sound at all, and felt different? If so, try cloth. Not clothlike-backed disposable. Real cloth. Take on washing duty yourself, or risk making her angrier.

Hi! Thank for the suggestion. I saw the dependenco cottton AIO. Super cute. I think I would like them. if I used them over my regular disposable, do you think they would reduce the crinkle noise ?

couchesstevenboy said:
I saw the dependenco cottton AIO. Super cute. I think I would like them. if I used them over my regular disposable, do you think they would reduce the crinkle noise ?

Absolutely. The Dependico AIO are of course themselves noiseless and I am sure that they would suppress any noise from a diaper beneath it.

Barnboy said:
From my experience with my wife, woman more often it seems, generally just don't see a diaper as a way to be a comforting thing, let alone any kind of turn on for the DL's of us out there. That is why when in a relationship, you must be attentive to your partners needs. If not, the diaper becomes the source of much anxiety and will ultimately lead to arguing and potentially a lost relationship. Compromise, Communication and Compassion for each other's needs (three C's) should be the pillars that the relationship is supported by. A strong foundation goes a long way to prevent a total collapse.

Thank you for your nice words. I liked the 3 C's. :)

I wish you good luck.

I always have enjoyed female wetting, but apart from some real accidents, my ex wife would never indulge me with it. I explained to her how much I loved it when she wet her pants, but she would never do it intentionally. Even at the beach she wouldn't pee in her swimsuit before getting in the water, even if I begged her.

Now I'm with a lady, not exactly girlfriend, more a friends-with-benefits type of thing, who likes age play and diapers too. But I understand how hard it is to have an unwilling partner.

Now this is probably unethical, but I'm sure if you "accidentally" wet the bed one night while not diapered, she may start to agree that the diapers are a good idea! Or indeed there may be a huge fight that ends up with you sleeping on the couch!

I'm not sure what more you can do. You've been honest and open about it, and she has only partially come to terms with it, so giving it more time and not being to pushy is about all you can do.

couchesstevenboy said:
Yeah, that did happen. I dislocated my shoulder. She had to shower me, diaper me to bed, change me, etc for at least two weeks, actually not fun at all cause it hurts so badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! Thank for the suggestion. I saw the dependenco cottton AIO. Super cute. I think I would like them. if I used them over my regular disposable, do you think they would reduce the crinkle noise ?
The dependenco should do just that. Just get the ones with cotton outers.

Awesome!! I'll get sole cotton AIO dependeco for Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back