Diaper saves my genitals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
So this evening I was fidgeting in a cupboard which is above a water heater for coffee/tea, I was leaning over into the cupboard with my groin area up against the counter/waterheater then next thing I feel heat, I had lent on the tap and opened it up, I quickly pulled back and looked down, my whole groin area was soaked, thankfully I was wearing a Abri Form L4 inside a pair of large plastic pants, which provided thermal insulation and water resistance.

I managed to get my jeans off before the water spread down onto my legs, but if it was not for the nappy I'd say my genitals would have been in helluv a state with the boiling water, the pants/nappy saved them for sure.

Aleakyboomboom

When I was a child I had a friends parents spill boiling water on my thigh/groin/leg really bad burn. Still have a small scar many years later. Maybe a diaper would have helped me!

This is why we should all wear diapers both day and night. As the boy scouts say, "Be prepared!"

Another fine reason to wear diapers 24/7. You dodged the bullet on this my friend.

Note said:
Well, that's not something you read about every day. Whats next? Diapers save lives???

XD now this made my day

Note said:
Well, that's not something you read about every day. Whats next? Diapers save lives???

well they certainly save furniture

Love the DC10

aleakyboomboom said:
Love the DC10

ihm5.jpg

This DC-10?

Snivy said:
ihm5.jpg

This DC-10?

One can assume since it is in your signature! :)

SuperiorPenguin said:
One can assume since it is in your signature! :)

Haha ^^

Zekk said:
Another fine reason to wear diapers 24/7. You dodged the bullet on this my friend.
So, if anyone finds out why I wear, Ill just say "to protect my valuables from boiling hot water" hahaha

DrumMajor said:
So, if anyone finds out why I wear, Ill just say "to protect my valuables from boiling hot water" hahaha

"Just guardin' the family jewels"

If only I started wearing them sooner. During my prom after party, I tried to show off with a 20 pound bowling ball. I walked up to the lane, got a running start, and before I could release, I slipped on some water someone spilt. I landed on my back and the bowling ball landed there. Needless to say, I don't feel much anymore down there. Course I also fell three stories out of a pine tree and injured my back, but that's a story for later.

silentdreamer1996 said:
If only I started wearing them sooner. During my prom after party, I tried to show off with a 20 pound bowling ball. I walked up to the lane, got a running start, and before I could release, I slipped on some water someone spilt. I landed on my back and the bowling ball landed there. Needless to say, I don't feel much anymore down there. Course I also fell three stories out of a pine tree and injured my back, but that's a story for later.

That sounds like a bad run of luck there, an a painful one at that. I fell about 15ft out of cottonwood when I was 12 or so. I came out of the deal unscathed, but not something I want to experience again.

Oh trust me, it is nothing in terms of the bad luck i've experienced. This one time at a summer camp, I was messing with wiring several batteries together to try to light a lightbulb, but in a rush to get to the next area, I only disconnected the bulb. The wires themselves were sticking through the shopping bag I was using to carry the items. At one spot in the hallway though, the bag swung out hen back, and the wire pierced me right below the ribcage on the left side of my torso. To say the least, my Camp Invention t-shirt wasn't so white anymore. I collapsed to the floor at started spazzing out. After a minute, someone finally got the idea to pull the wire out. I still have a weird twitch that happens to my left arm though.

dogboy said:
This is why we should all wear diapers both day and night. As the boy scouts say, "Be prepared!"

This comment is Eagle Scout approved!

they aint called protection for no reason xP

RyanTylerDL said:
This comment is Eagle Scout approved!

It is also prepper/gamer approved as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back