New Cinderella GoodNites...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderCrayfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I got bored, and was browsing eBay for GoodNites just to see what popped up, when lo and behold, someone was selling what appears to be new GoodNites, with Cinderella on them! A cursory Google search found me quite a few pics of the packaging, and now I'm wondering when these will actually come out! Now I wish I still fit into S/M size...Cinderella GoodNites.jpg

edit: Found the back of the packaging. Wish I could have this in a higher-res, but limitations. Cinderella back.jpg

Last edited:
I think they're out, but if you look closely, you'll see that the size is S - M. They're not the extra large which most of us would need.

If only they made the character Goodnites in L/XL!!

Dashsanta said:
If only they made the character Goodnites in L/XL!!

Hear, hear! I wonder what happened to the Disney Fairies ones though. Didn't they make an announcement not too long ago saying something along the lines of how all S/M girls pants are now the Disney Fairies design? Maybe we'll see something regarding the L/XL size soon, they rarely change out one design and not do something for the other size.

Actually they have several times in the past changed the designs for the S-M without changing the L-XL. In this case I don't anticipate any changes for the L-XL.

okmis said:
Actually they have several times in the past changed the designs for the S-M without changing the L-XL. In this case I don't anticipate any changes for the L-XL.

Wasn't that when they started doing the Disney Fairies design, though? I also recall the normal design for S/M running alongside them for that period too...

As usual, it's marketed toward the toddler/little kid group. But it's becoming more and more cool to hold on to childhood well into the teen years, so I hold out hope that the goodnites for "older kids" will slowly move in that direction. If you look at the way the designs have changed over the last ten years (at least for the girl ones) you can see how it's slowly moving to a more "cute" look as opposed to a "brief"

Quick update: yep, Cinderella GoodNites are real. Saw a box of them for sale at my local Walmart while grocery shopping, though I wasn't able to snap a pic or anything (sorry).

The ones I currently have are a cute generic rainbow hearts and butterfly print, something from a Lisa Frank design. I suppose they are designs for older girls. Cinderella might only be for the smaller sizes.

I really wish they had the Disney designs for L/XL :/ Haven't seen them as of yet.

disneygeek said:
I really wish they had the Disney designs for L/XL :/ Haven't seen them as of yet.

I do too, but what's most likely the case is that the L/XL size aims just a bit too old for licensed characters to still be "cool", I guess. Still, I find it odd that Cinderella pops up not even six months after it was announced that Disney Fairies was to become permanent on the S/M size. Perhaps they were trying to rid themselves of the rest of that print run?

KingSphinx said:
I do too, but what's most likely the case is that the L/XL size aims just a bit too old for licensed characters to still be "cool", I guess. Still, I find it odd that Cinderella pops up not even six months after it was announced that Disney Fairies was to become permanent on the S/M size. Perhaps they were trying to rid themselves of the rest of that print run?
I agree, I'm sure it's to make the older kids that have to wear them some sense of 'not a diaper'. But for us, that's exactly what we want! Weird turn of events, I guess.

Hi everyone,

I had some shopping to do yesterday at Walmart and I decided to go over to the diaper section to see if they had the new Cinderella GoodNites in and they were, only one box left though. So I grabbed it and took some pictures of it to share with you all here today. Here is the link to where I uploaded them: https://www.flickr.com/photos/27540992@N02/albums/72157660279867483

VayneAurelius said:
Hi everyone,

I had some shopping to do yesterday at Walmart and I decided to go over to the diaper section to see if they had the new Cinderella GoodNites in and they were, only one box left though. So I grabbed it and took some pictures of it to share with you all here today. Here is the link to where I uploaded them: https://www.flickr.com/photos/27540992@N02/albums/72157660279867483

Wow, nice! It's kinda funny how, years after GoodNites split off from Pull-Ups to become its own brand, they once again share a common theme with their smaller cousin (in this case, Cinderella). She's even on their Night-Time product, funnily enough. :p

They really do look A LOT like the Girls Princess Pets Pull-Ups. Probably feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back