My first semi-big little order

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuggleTrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I did it. I took the plunge. I have bought a bunch of diapers before but this was strictly AB/little stuff. I have bought myself a new pacifier (strawberry design) and sippy cups (princesses). I will probably also order a plushie or two as well ^.^

I will try to get pics asap.

Good for you... go the big binge lol. How exciting, all those deliveries.

That's exciting! I slept with a paci for the first time in quite a while last night. It was nice and it stayed in all night, which I liked. Enjoy your new items!

ozbub said:
Good for you... go the big binge lol. How exciting, all those deliveries.
Its like christmas! ^.^

disneygeek said:
That's exciting! I slept with a paci for the first time in quite a while last night. It was nice and it stayed in all night, which I liked. Enjoy your new items!
That's awesome! :3 Yeah, pacis are my new favorite thing. They are just really comforting to me I guess. I love my green one because its my very first and one and only right now.

HuggleTrouble said:
That's awesome! :3 Yeah, pacis are my new favorite thing. They are just really comforting to me I guess. I love my green one because its my very first and one and only right now.
I agree. It really helps me regress and feel little very quickly. What kind did you buy? Right now my 'go to' is one I got modified at pacifiersrus. Love the look and size!
cache_240_240_0_0_80_16777215_27e.JPG

disneygeek said:
I agree. It really helps me regress and feel little very quickly. What kind did you buy? Right now my 'go to' is one I got modified at pacifiersrus. Love the look and size!
View attachment 24924

PacifierMAMStrawberry.jpg

I got one from baby pants (they actually have a lot of neat stuff). It was a MAM baby Pink Strawberry with a Nuk 5 silicone nipple. :3 Incredibly cute.

HuggleTrouble said:
View attachment 24925

I got one from baby pants (they actually have a lot of neat stuff). It was a MAM baby Pink Strawberry with a Nuk 5 silicone nipple. :3 Incredibly cute.
Nice! I have the light blue one from there, I believe technically the Nuk '6'. I like that one as well but tend to lean toward my other one because it's newer and Disney haha.

Last edited:
Mostly arrived today! Have pics

kaHWgdK.jpg

8ViYf7n.jpg

7yXmLYp.jpg

bvbcBL5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back