winnerchickendinner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I was picking up some stuff at Walgreens in the baby aisle when I noticed a separate display for "Elmo's Potty Time". I picked it up, and later that same week I was shopping at Goodwill and found a Pull-Ups potty training success video.
I've since watched them both, and I have to say, even more than regular kids movies, they're a really fun way to express my little side. I can feel how he sort of gets confused, though he does like the songs.

Has anyone else ever done this?

I don't think I've ever watched any videos that were just intended to teach kids about potty training, but it's always been a big aspect of my fetish. So episodes of shows revolving around it/accidents etc. always caught my attention.

I haven't but thinking about Elmo wearing and using a diaper set up some disturbing images in my strange, overactive mind. So here's Elmo wetting into his diaper, and instead of his diaper absorbing all the pee, his plushie body is soaking it all up. Wow....Elmo's getting put in the washing machine every day!

dogboy said:
I haven't but thinking about Elmo wearing and using a diaper set up some disturbing images in my strange, overactive mind. So here's Elmo wetting into his diaper, and instead of his diaper absorbing all the pee, his plushie body is soaking it all up. Wow....Elmo's getting put in the washing machine every day!

See what happens when you tickle him too much? lol

zipperless said:
See what happens when you tickle him too much? lol

Get an umbrella...quick!

dogboy said:
Get an umbrella...quick!

Especially when he's in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade!

Haha.......

dogboy said:
Although, if he's a plushie, how was he holding it in the first place?

winnerchickendinner said:
Although, if he's a plushie, how was he holding it in the first place?

Maybe there's some sort of bladder inside Elmo? Now you've given me another disturbing vision!!!!

This afternoon when I went into toddler regression mode, I mutely watched a potty training video on YouTube.
Naah!
Mee Naah Pawtee Twaned!

I cant say I've done that. Neither my little boy side nor my pop want me out of diapers just yet. Heehee. :)

Lol bear in big blue house a good one too

foxkits said:
Lol bear in big blue house a good one too

Yes.
I have that particular "Bear in the Big Blue House" Potty Training DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back