What if: Celeb ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I was thinking today what would happen if a popular celebrity came out or was exposed as being Abdl and the effects it would have on the community

I think it would be positive on one hand as it would of make a lot of people more aware of it, and kind of think "well if Beyoncé is into it then it can't be that bad" and it could also help a lot of people come to terms with it or even realise it and it would give us a lot more new members

I also think it could be next level bad, it could possibly turn into the dark ages of our culture, with all the media attention we would be bombarded with Misinformed people calling us suck and twisted paedophiles and we would suffer a lot of trolling, it would be popular so Abdl jokes would become more prevalent and would be every where. And I. Extreme cases I think their could be public exposures of abdl's to their friends and family's in bad cases ending in assault, un employment, loss of family and I think there would be hate crime against anyone involved in Abdl in turn causing people to stay away from the community in fear of being found out

So kinda like being gay years ago

Idk there's many possibilities but while I see light I also see a lot bad things that could happen but this is only a what if scenario so unless it ever happens then who knows?

I think it would very much depend on who the celeb is, and what the circumstances of their being exposed as an ABDL were...

The problem is that the most likely scenario is a male celeb gets caught out going to a professional Mommy, cheating on his wife to indulge his fetish. I can't imagine a celeb willingly outing themselves, unless it was to counter a blackmail threat.
I think my ideal candidate to be exposed as an ABDL would be (from a PR point of view): someone not super famous, and probably not someone in the entertainment industry... I think the ideal is someone with a track record of being brave and self-sacrificing, skilled, responsible and adult, who is known to the general public in that light, but isn't seen as publicity hungry. In other words: the ideal is the least babyish person possible. If they were the subject of an attempted blackmail, that would give them license to talk to the media about being AB - one of the awkward things for us is that even mentioning you have kinky desires is seen as wrong and disgusting by anti-Kink people (who are not all right wing social conservatives...)

In general I don't think "public awareness" has done us many favors - I think we're much better off if people get used to the idea of kinks in general, and accept them as part of normal human sexual variation before they have to try and stomach the idea of adults dressed as babies and using diapers for pleasure.

There was a guy on redit you claimed to be a recognizable character actor who was debating coming out as a DL. The consensus of the group was "don't do it; the best case scenario is you get your 15 minutes of internet fame then are forgotten and no one gains anything".

WildRoseBaby said:
There was a guy on redit you claimed to be a recognizable character actor who was debating coming out as a DL. The consensus of the group was "don't do it; the best case scenario is you get your 15 minutes of internet fame then are forgotten and no one gains anything".

Would be awesome if he did, I'm calling hoax but tbh it could be true, then again it would affect him more than us so his decision to remain anonymous safes him a lot so I can't even be mad

Yeah, I always thought Miley Cyrus could pull it off. She's performed in a number of toddler looking outfits.

I haven't read her book but did Sarah Silverman mention diapers regarding her bedwetting?

noctis said:
Very brave. What she is doing, in a way, benefits all of us. She is a trailblazer in removing the stigma/taboo that our lifestyle carries.

That is really really great!

BuffedBaby said:
I haven't read her book but did Sarah Silverman mention diapers regarding her bedwetting?

Yes, she's spoken extensively about it. I admire her courage as well.

I think Miley Cyrus is way cool for being out there with diapers and bottle and all.....

I don't care about the "perception" of the ab/dl community, and don't know why that is a concern of anybody's. It's a niche fetish and doesn't need public acceptance. If a female celebrity would come out and admit she's into diapers the way Marilyn Monroe admitted she likes enemas, after I picked myself up off the floor, that would be awesome. Any hopes that a celeb might be into diapers is just wishful thinking, like when I thought Sara Fletcher (a little-known actress who mainly does internet comedy and may be one of the most gorgeous women in the world) liked them after she mentioned diapers many times on her Twitter, including how it'd just be easier to wear diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back