Face pics for diaper lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm putting this in diaper talk cause idk, I feel his is the place where I think it fits

Anyway I'm rocking a face pic on here which almost no one else is doing so I'm wondering if mine safe, my distinguishable features (face, tattoos, clothes I've worn around people) aren't in view so I deemed it as safe plus it's crappy quality

But everyone else what's the biggest fear about face pics, I feel that if you take the right precautions such as using a different email, not using your real name or location and not using the pic else where then it's safe or is there something I'm missing completely? Idk I feel this site is safe as hell and if anyone finds you here it's because they are Abdl etc

Bird ain't the word, caution is. Once it's on the interweb, it's there forever. I once took a face pic in a diaper but I wore sunglasses and covered my nose and mouth like I was sneezing. Talk to people first before you give them your full face, and be certain you trust that person to not post it anywhere. I grew up with the Internet and I've seen people who wanted to stay private go viral within the community. Just be careful, or don't... All depends on your level of giving a shit if people know you're kinky or not.

Back in 2008, I put my face pic up and it shattered everyone's monitors and laptop screens. In just a few seconds it crashed the entire world wide web. It was horrible I tell 'ya.

I believe profile pictures are public (i.e anyone can see it). Facial recognition software is getting better and better. Software that will identify locations is also getting better.

The bottom line, if you don't want people to be able to match a photo with a name, either don't post (best) or do what you did and hide your face and any other special items that could be identified.

To your specific question - as far as I know, your profile picture is fine.

joehiddenabdl said:
Anyway I'm rocking a face pic on here which almost no one else is doing so I'm wondering if mine safe, my distinguishable features (face, tattoos, clothes I've worn around people) aren't in view so I deemed it as safe plus it's crappy quality

But everyone else what's the biggest fear about face pics, I feel that if you take the right precautions such as using a different email, not using your real name or location and not using the pic else where then it's safe or is there something I'm missing completely? Idk I feel this site is safe as hell and if anyone finds you here it's because they are Abdl etc

I think your pic is fine, especially here. There has been a few "show us your picture" threads over the years. I don't think anyone was outted.

dogboy said:
Back in 2008, I put my face pic up and it shattered everyone's monitors and laptop screens. In just a few seconds it crashed the entire world wide web. It was horrible I tell 'ya.

I wondered what that was! I think I even lost TV and phone service that day!

My reason for not posting face pictures would be to minimize any chance of someone seeing a picture and thinking of me. Right now, I am not too worried about friends and family finding out, but my community is not known for open minds. I would also hate to ruin future job options now with one silly picture.

In the past, I had more on my profile here and on a couple other forums, but then went through a purge cycle, deleting most pictures and emptying profiles. When it comes to deciding between risking employment and being guarded here, I will be guarded every time.

Crinklebuttt said:
Bird ain't the word, caution is. Once it's on the interweb, it's there forever.

Quoting for truth. Unless you control the server, you cannot guarantee that something you delete is truly gone. Anything you've ever posted on a social media site is there for the owner to use, even if you delete your account. And even if it is truly deleted, somebody could have downloaded it and posted it elsewhere. Once your data is posted online, you are no longer in control of it. It could potentially turn up years later, in the most unexpected place, and severely embarrass you (or worse).

People go on about digital immortality for a reason.

Akastus said:
Quoting for truth. Unless you control the server, you cannot guarantee that something you delete is truly gone

The problem there is, it's not just one server. People download and upload it somewhere else. And that repeats. Even if you somehow manage to find and covince other ops to delete all the online copies, it's probably on a few hdds around the world, and can easily find itself uploaded again years later. By the time you happen to spot it again, it may be in hundreds of places now.

The only safe assumption is that once you upload something, no matter where, it's on the internet forever.

I don't support this "right to be forgotten". There's no precedent for having that right. You can't undo getting your girlfriend pregnant five years ago, you can't undo stealing that car years ago, you can't undo getting your name in the paper for OWI. You can try to forget the stupid things you've done in the past, but you have no right to force the rest of the world to forget it too. Deal with your regrets, and get over it. That's my take on this. Don't be stupid in the first place. And if you are, take your lumps.

ha! i posted some pics, but they're not diaper pics. i did have some of those somewhere but i changed my mind and "deleted" them (with my fingers crossed)! face pics with no diapers showing > face pics with diapers showing > everything else > crotch shots > used diaper crotch shots. we need more awesome pictures of real people; the diapers are implied because we're here ;-)

zipperless said:
I wondered what that was! I think I even lost TV and phone service that day!

There also was an unexpected, full eclipse of the sun. Yes, the world was plunged into total darkness!

I only have pictures of my face on Facebook and a professional job site. Other than that I rather not put my picture online because of what could happen if linked to something that is not viewed in good light.

I would say to do it or not to do it, only you can answer that. For me I don't dare do it, I am not ready to come out of the closet as the phrase goes. But each person will have to make that decision for themselfs

if you want to be scared, drop thgat pic in facebook and let their face recognition try it. Right now, it only needs to see about 1/3 of a face to recognise a person and match it to a profile. Imagine in 2 years? Or 10?

Google is doing the same thing. drop a pic in google to search by, and it can usualy match even a partial face to other instances of that face on the web...

So imgine someone trys searching you by your face, and comes up with your profile pic here?
The tech isn't that good right now, but in a year or two...

Even if you remove the pic, there are places dedicated to archiving the internet. Once you upload it, it's out there forever.

I would not recommend putting any diaper pics with your face on the internet. I have seen way too many people have their lives ruined thanks to certain photos being leaked. There are a lot of Non-ABDL face pictures of me out there on the internet. And as for ABDL pictures, there's one photoshopped diaper picture of me with my face COMPLETELY censored, logos from shirt photoshopped out, it's taken in a place that's not associated with me, it's only one photo. I'm not too concerned unless the technology comes out that can identify me based on my arm or torso.

But yeah. I can safely say that there will never be an ABDL face pic of me ever posted to the internet.

dogboy said:
There also was an unexpected, full eclipse of the sun. Yes, the world was plunged into total darkness!
So your the one that has that little rain cloud following you.
I thought HP was was going to hire you to put up a photo every so offen so they can sell more new computer's
Boost profits .

foxkits said:
So your the one that has that little rain cloud following you.
I thought HP was was going to hire you to put up a photo every so offen so they can sell more new computer's
Boost profits .

Haha....that's about right.

I had posted my photo last week but took it down now aisha is scard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back