Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So since ive gone through almost all them im not going to call xp medical to request a refund but I have noticed pretty much every diaper has pinhole leaks in the plastic backed cover. im not satisfied what so ever and probably while never order them again. Did i just get a defective pack or have other experienced the same thing with these diapers.

I've recently gone through a sample and have had no issues. Actually, they are probably the most comfortable I've tried recently. Mind if I ask where you bought them? I've been tempted to try switching for a while, but I do worry about the limited capacity. Can't say I've ever experienced the pinhole leak - but I've not gone through many.

I think at some point in time all diaper manufactures have runs that have pinholes in the diapers, I had a few last month (dry 24/7's) that was the first time I really had a leak while out.

Unfortunately unless they start making diapers in a clean room like they do for electronics we will always have pinholes created by dirt on the rollers once in a while. As manufactures start to use thinner plastic and cloth for the waterproof part of the diaper we will see more of the pin hole leaks in the future.
I wore my first plastic pants over my diaper while out yesterday and I am thinking it may become the norm for me.

I'm curious why wouldn't you call them about the defect? I know if I was the owner and you called me I would want the chance to make it right.

Katarn89 said:
I'm curious why wouldn't you call them about the defect? I know if I was the owner and you called me I would want the chance to make it right.

I agree with Katarn89. I would email or call the store and let them know. It might not do any good but it can't hurt.

I've ordered the super plus from xpmedical many times and never have I had a problem. Must be a defective package so I'd definitely call!

bnet said:
I've recently gone through a sample and have had no issues. Actually, they are probably the most comfortable I've tried recently. Mind if I ask where you bought them? I've been tempted to try switching for a while, but I do worry about the limited capacity. Can't say I've ever experienced the pinhole leak - but I've not gone through many.

I got them from xp medical.

Katarn89 said:

Didn't call because i didn't experience any pinhole leaks until i was already about half way through the pack. and i'm not one to complain to customer service. I may call though. just didn't think they would refund or replace them after i've gone through half the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back