Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just bought from northshore for the first time and noticed they gave me a sample pack of wipes as well as 2 northshore diapers. I find it awesome that they do this and was curious if this is a one time thing since im a new customer or do they send samples with every order? If they send samples each time I may buy from them more often even though they are a little bit more expensive than xp medical.

They've done this with every order of mine. I find it hard to order from other suppliers like Cheap Chux or XPMedical now because Northshore always has been prompt, discreet, and thrown in a goodie or two. You can also request a sample with your order if you call in as well--It's helped immensely.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm still very new to ordering diapers online. I personally have found xp medical to be prompt and discreet, I actually got my last order a day early, but Northshore's samples give me an incentive to buy from them. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, sure. I did forget to mention that I found Northshore to have a better selection of products--And while I live not too far from XP (most of my orders came the day after even if I ordered standard shipping), I probably won't order from them again until they get the cloth backed Slip Maxis. Either way, they're both very good at what they do, the only difference is the products they carry IMO. I will likely not ever order any supplies outside of those two, at least for a while.

That is another thing I have noticed with northshore. Their selection is a little better. I guess its just depends (pun intended) on what you want to get. I may still order from xp medical occasionally because some of their diapers seem to be cheaper. But I'm really liking northshore and will probably start ordering from them more instead.

Northshore always sends samples. They got me hooked on the booster pads years ago. Since they introduced their own brand of briefs they have included those. I have been using their brand during the day because of the samples. Switched to Northshore a long time ago. Was ordering from another place regularly but one order came in an ATTENDS box! I was so embarrassed riding up the elevator with a giant ATTENDS box that i never used them again. Northshore has never slipped up.

NorthShore is an absolutely excellent company in terms of customer service! I've gotten samples with all of my orders from them, and they make great products. My first order from them shipped with 4 sample diapers, 2 each of their own brand of diapers in s/m and l/xl, which prompted me to order a pack of them on my next order.

My only word of caution: if you visit their website, do it in "incognito"/"private browsing" mode, or delete your cookies after checkout. Otherwise, your online targeted ad-spaces will heavily feature ads from them. If you share a computer with someone who doesn't know about your DL side, it might tip them off or make them ask questions. But if your computer/smartphone is only accessible to you, the ads are nice alerts for good deals and new products.

tg4selfcheckout said:
My only word of caution: if you visit their website, do it in "incognito"/"private browsing" mode, or delete your cookies after checkout. Otherwise, your online targeted ad-spaces will heavily feature ads from them. If you share a computer with someone who doesn't know about your DL side, it might tip them off or make them ask questions. But if your computer/smartphone is only accessible to you, the ads are nice alerts for good deals and new products.

Very good point. There ads are relentless, and far from discreet. Giant checkboard of all different types of diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back