What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My trusted cloth with PUL pants.

Abena M4 with Northshore large booster.

fluffed up with a Dry 24/7 ready for bed

girls drynite with the pretty little butterflies on the front and back.

Worn out tena.

Tena pull-up with cloth booster. Feels so dry after I went a while ago. I could wear this combo forever.

A fresh tena. And that's 20.

Snuggies waddler overnight. Just picked them up from the post office. For you Canadians out there they ship via Canada Post so you can sign up for the Flex Delivery with Canada Post and have them delivered to the post office. Once your package has arrived at the post office they send you an email saying it's ready pick up. Show some photo ID and off you go when you pick it up.

Abena L4 plastic from Saveexpress wet and stinky

MoliCare Premium Soft Super Plus Large (that's quite a mouthfull... I'm glad they printed in on the diaper so I can just retype it :D). They're not as fluffy as Abena L4's I was wearing a lot lately (well, MoliCares are not fluffy at all actually), but they fit way better, tighter everywhere, but not uncomfortable. Either it's me getting better at taping or there is something to them that makes it easier to do properly.

baden said:
A fresh tena. And that's 20.

Congrats on your first 20 posts!

Snuggies waddler. Why? Cuz they are cheap and I can pick up locally. :D

A quite soggy bambino belimisso

bigbluehusky said:
A quite soggy bambino belimisso

Mine is wet, but in a better state than yours, I think. =D

A Northshore Air Supreme with a Pampers Cruisers 6 insert, with a Tena Overnight Supreme with slits in the adhesive side allow urine to flow through to the diaper, under a Northshore booster, under a Goodnights Tru-Fit XL pad. Quite a waddle there, but I do hope to have a really wet diaper and really wet and expanded pads in the morning. Happy and enjoyable wearing, everyone!

I am wearing a Confidry 24/7 at the moment.

Snuggies Waddler Overnight under my sleeper. Definitely damp, but so comfortable!

A Walgreen's Certainty. Surprisingly absorbent for its price and unlike the GoodNites they resemble, no leaks.

My first Abena L4.

Northshore Air Supreme. I kind of wish there were thicker diapers in my size.

Make that a wet Northshore Air Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back