HELP! Custom Sized Sleeper Shop Recommendations Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessSara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi there, it looks like I'll finally have a decent amount of cash next month and I was thinking of buying one or two custom sized sleepers as I've always wanted one, but several problems:

- I'm 5'8 (so short for my weight) and a big girl at 280lbs (yay depression) and worry my weight will cause anything to tear/break if not sized a certain way so whatever is bought has to be SUPER DURABLE! SUPER IMPORTANT!
- I need a place that ships to canada (and is AFFORDABLE with the ATROCIOUS conversion rate for the Canadian Dollar right now) as well as accepting Paypal as thats how I pay.
- And lastly optional stuff might be nice, like mittens/paws and/or a hood, but mostly I'm fine with a standard footed zipper sleeper
- Colors wise I prefer purple, red or black (or a combination of black and either) above all else so keep that in mind when recommending

I'm looking to spend $75-100 CANADIAN INCLUDING shipping per sleeper but I may not buy two so consider that with places that are 'spend X to get free shipping')

Hoping I can get some recommendations from you lovely people :3 please read my specifications above closely though!

Moosie82 said:

I priced out a SINGLE onesie at 165CAD. WAY too steep for me I'm afraid, GBP pricing is going to be the worst as it's essentially double $1CAD in value, CAD is worth 75 cents to each USD atm so it's still bad but not horrendous.

Hate to say it, but I honestly don't think you'll find what you are looking for in that price range.

When you're talking custom stuff, the price goes way up. You can buy a shitty quality mass produced one from walmart (when they have em) for like $20, but it won't fit and won't last. To get something high quality made from decent materials and sized to fit you, is probably going to cost around what all-in-one charges. I don't have any experience with them, but jumpin jammers may be an acceptable middle ground if you can find something in your size.

thing is I've SEEN pricing for what I'm looking for before, unfortunately it was ages ago so I don't remember much else, but my brain keeps a reference of the range as doable :\

http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk is the best one I know of, most others these days look cheaply made and rip you off for money sadly I don't think your going to find a better one if you do please post it but the http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk is the best I known of for the last few years what I have seen, They create there's by hand to order and they use good stuff to make theres unlike others I have seen, like the link posted by the other person I would never wear things like that as that stuff makes me itch, they don't look right and I been told don't feel right :)

Some big shops do sell them as nightwear give them a look.

I just had a play around on "http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk" and I wish I could afford it too :( they have so many different options! and living in the UK means it would not cost me alot in postage! must now find money!

You could try http://snaps4u.com/. They might be able to do a custom footies for you. I'm not sure on their pricing but it might be cheaper then the AIO company. I love my AIO company footies though :3

PrincessSara said:
is that place even open still? the site seems unupdated since 2010....the prices do sound exactly what I'm looking for...can you confirm ordering in the past year?

I don't know. You can try emailing them at: [email protected] that is the email address stated on their 'Contact Us' web page.

If you're talking about footed sleepers, I've always gotten mine at Jumpin' Jammerz. They are well made and hold up. As for sizing, I think it would be a problem with them. You definitely need some professional sizing.

Hi, yes the all in one company is still in business. I ordered one last year. It's real quality.

saoradh said:
Hi, yes the all in one company is still in business. I ordered one last year. It's real quality.

I think OP is asking if foreverakid is still open or not.

PrincessSara said:
is that place even open still? the site seems unupdated since 2010....the prices do sound exactly what I'm looking for...can you confirm ordering in the past year?

I do not know personally if this place is open or not but I have been meaning to make an order from them but also from the all in one company. I just think that the foreverakid site has more classic American style. Maybe some vinyl feet etc. I don't know. If anybody has ordered from them in the past please make a review for us :) Would be helpful! Thanx :D Sleep well kids!

Honestly I'd prefer to buy from places with pretty consistent pricing custom wise (ie a custom is a custom, and there isn't just tons of premades and the POSSIBILITY of them doing custom work) and so far only ForeverAKid seems to match that description, I know there are more out there somewhere it's just been a couple years since I looked into them (and yes I realize I can expect some increase due to that but still within reason)

I'd prefer no more UK/Europe places even if they are good quality due to conversion they're almost certainly not going to be doable for me unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back