Hate, hate, HAAATE close calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As every diaper wearer knows, close calls are not fun at all; especially when it's family that doesn't know you wear. This morning I was getting ready to go to school (I commute to the local community college) and was in my parents bathroom getting out of the shower. The door has a lock on it and as I was putting a diaper on I hear a pounding on the door and I rattle with the lock. It was my older brother. I panic and tell him I need to get a towel on but meanwhile I already have one diaper on and my spares spread out across the floor. I take 30 seconds to cover it all up and out a towel on and he says "took you a while to get a towel on". He came in to get a band aid and had me put it on his elbow. By far one of the closest calls of being in diapers and I haaaaaaaate them every time they happen. No one in my family knows I wear too. I used to bedwet but have outgrown it (at least my mom thinks I have). It would've been disastrous if someone found out

ya, one time I left one of my cloth diapers on the dryer and forgot it in there. later I heard the dryer going and it sparked my memory that I left my diaper in there. I quickly ran and opened the dryer. My mom had one of her pjs in there she was warming up! I quickly got my diaper out, put it in a bag I had and ran upstairs to hide it away. I guess she never saw it when she through her pjs in there. Later on like in a month or so I finally told her about my diapers so now she knows.

things like that feel odd to me because my whole (not my extended) family knows my mom dad an brother and sister all know and not one person cares (my dad is a bit uncomfortable about it) so its odd to hear people talk about this to me just because i am lucky

the funny thing is not only does my family know but sister asks me questions about it all the time (she likes to learn about sex) idk i guess i am just lucky

I've had a few close calls with family as well. Lucky, I'm no longer living under the same roof. I didn't order anything online or get actual adult products until I'd moved out. Only things I had at the time were goodnites and other pull-ups and diapers designed for toddlers.

LOL, I'm not sure which would be worse today; getting caught with one of the adult ones or one of the kid brands like Goodnites.

I have had a few between my mom and me. She opened one of my clothes drawers one time and I had a bunch of pull-ups and goodnites in it. She quickly closed it though. I also had my underwear (briefs) in the same drawer. So I don't know if she closed it right away because of my underwear or my pull-ups?

Mattew said:
I've had a few close calls with family as well. Lucky, I'm no longer living under the same roof. I didn't order anything online or get actual adult products until I'd moved out. Only things I had at the time were goodnites and other pull-ups and diapers designed for toddlers.

LOL, I'm not sure which would be worse today; getting caught with one of the adult ones or one of the kid brands like Goodnites.

How about the adult ones that look like kid ones? Can opened; worms everywhere.

Trevor said:

Grab the fishing poles! We's a goin' fishin!

Trevor said:

LOL, very true. Hadn't even thought about that. OHH YEAH! If someone was to find my SDK's or Bambinos, I'd probably have a heart attack right then and there. That's why I keep them well hidden. Inside of storage tubs, buried under other storage tubs, in a closet, in a room, in the basement.

Mattew said:
LOL, very true. Hadn't even thought about that. OHH YEAH! If someone was to find my SDK's or Bambinos, I'd probably have a heart attack right then and there. That's why I keep them well hidden. Inside of storage tubs, buried under other storage tubs, in a closet, in a room, in the basement.

Sounds a bit like:
Arthur Dent/Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams said:
"Yes," said Arthur, "yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'."

I was with a friend once who had a wardrobe malfunction with his shorts getting pulled down in a crosswalk in broad daylight to reveal him wearing a cushie. Thankfully, it wasn't busy and the nearest muggle was across the street. There was a bit of hooting, which I'm sure was pretty embarassing but he lived.

LOL, nice. Yeah...I wouldn't do well in that situation. Way too embarrassing.

Trevor said:
I was with a friend once who had a wardrobe malfunction with his shorts getting pulled down in a crosswalk in broad daylight to reveal him wearing a cushie. Thankfully, it wasn't busy and the nearest muggle was across the street. There was a bit of hooting, which I'm sure was pretty embarassing but he lived.

was that a "malfunction" or a "sabotage"?

bambinod said:
was that a "malfunction" or a "sabotage"?

I know what it sounds like but it was a malfunction. He had a tablet and some kind of hook and probably a lanyard of some kind but he missed the lanyard and hooked his shorts so his tablet pulled down his shorts. All his own doing and it happened so fast, we didn't even get a chance to take incriminating photos.

It sounds like he should have been the headliner for The Super Bowl. It's funny, but age shows no discrimination. I too have the same problem, but with my kids and their spouses returning to the house. I keep my stuff in a downstairs, guest bedroom. I've come home only to find one son searching the house for Christmas receipts that my wife said were, "Downstairs somewheres," ugh. The two siblings who stay for a weekend always use that bedroom, so each time they come, I have to pack everything up. I'm just afraid that someone will just show up while I'm at work or some other place.

The other thing that seems to happen to me is that my wife and I will have nothing to do on a particular weekday, so it's the perfect time for me to sleep in wearing only a night shirt and a diaper, or worse, a babyish onesie, complete with wet diaper. It never seems to fail that there will be a knock on the door early in the morning, with a delivery man with something my wife ordered, usually medical. It usually means scrambling for sweat pants and a shirt.....sigh. Still, there's the wet diaper doing what wet diapers do.

Close calls are never fun and I'm glad you survived it. As you can see there are a lot of people who have had their own close calls. Your heart beat races and you get a little clammy. The adrenaline starts flowing. Its a scary rush.
I myself have had close calls when crossdressing early in my teens and before then wearing a pamper over my underwear with the fly open. One of my friends noticed and I had to pull some crazy story real quick then run back to the restroom and change out of it. It was one of those times I was playing around with wearing them. I spent too much time in the restroom and then people knocked on the door I had to rush out and found myself outside with friends. Forgetting that I was still wearing the diaper under my pants. eeeek I will have that memory for ever. I thought it was all over I was caught and word of my wearing at age 10 i thing would get back to my family and stuff. But nothing happend. At least no one said anything to me.

I can attest to the fact that close calls are horrible and not fun at all.

The one close call I had, I moved my diaper stash to a new location that was more convenient for me. The very next day, I had one of my siblings looking for some lost item they thought I had and they were going through my drawers including the place where my stash was just 24 hours ago. That was WAY too close for comfort.

I have some more close calls as well, well one close call and the other was a busted moment. The busted moment was back in high school and that was before I had actual diapers so I would make the whole trash bag and towel trick. Well my trash bag plastic pants had a big picture of Mickey Mouse on it and was in one of my draws. My sister was looking for a hat of mine to wear and she looked in that particular draw and found the plastic pants. Now this wasn't as much as a surprise for her since I told her about my liking for diapers back in middle school. The second time was when I actually had diapers of my own and they are cloth AIO's with babyish prints. Well I had them hanging in my closet since I hang them after taking them out of the dryer to ensure proper drying. So one day I had my friends over and my best friend just randomly took to my closet to find some props for our coming YouTube video (we have a video production group and we do a lot of videos for YouTube) since I have a lot outfits, hats and things in there. Well luckily he for some reason didn't see them or maybe he just hasn't mentioned it to me. Who knows.

Luckily I live alone and have fiance that knows all about my AB side, so I've got nothing hide.

I had to dodge/conceal the fact that I was wearing a bambino teddy for almost SIX hours just this past week when a longtime friend of mine (who has lived abroad for years) unexpectedly showed up last week.

She talked my ear off with me praying the entire time for an opportunity to sneak away and take off the (thankfully dry) diaper I had on underneath some sweatpants. Tense reunion of the year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back