Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I decided that I wanted to change my diaper while on the road, and so I decided I would give it a try. I pulled off to the side of the road on a 65MPH Highway, the car was on a slant, so I was a little lower than than normal, and I changed my diaper from the driver seat. As far as I could tell, there would have been no reasonable way for anybody to tell. My back windows are tinted, so they would have to look at me right as they passed, and anybody approaching from in front would not be able to see because of my steering wheel and dash. It was actually surprisingly easy to take care of that way, and since it was kinda in the middle of nowhere, I wasn't too afraid of being noticed.

Cools what kind of feelings were you feelin while doing this

Could never do that on our roads, cops are too curious of pulled over cars and our toll road is watched like a hawk, I pulled over once not even 30 seconds and a "helper vehicle" was right behind me asking if I was okay....

Whenever I am changing in public I get all shaky and nervous.

RainbowDash728 said:
Cools what kind of feelings were you feelin while doing this

I was a little nervous. Not butterflies nervous, just nervous in general. But it was extremely rewarding to feel free to change my diaper when I wanted to. It kinda makes me feel more like a baby because diapers are just more commonplace.

I have trouble changing in a sitting position. I just can't do it.

Mattew said:

Well, if the seat is laid back a bit it isn't as bad.

True. Laying the seat back can help. I think it's just how I'm positioned. It's not completely flat, like how I've learned, so I have some trouble. Only tried this once or twice.

I really could never do that, but good job, anyway.

I find changing in the car seat challenging, I miss align the diaper quite often when I try that.

With my luck, as soon as I got the wet diaper off, I'd see the flashing lights in my rear view mirror. I got a knock on the door two days ago in the morning before my wife and I were up out of bed. I had my sweat pants over my diaper, so I got up to see who was knocking and it was the UPS guy. It never fails....diaper interruptace.

This is something I must try! Although... Driving a jeep wrangler might not warrant such ease of access :p

I don't think I could change on the side of the road unless I had to and there was no place around that had a bathroom. I probably wouldn't have done it on the side of the highway any way because where I live the highway speeds are the fastest in the United States and I really don't like to stop on the side of the highway because it's so fast.

Mattew said:

Same here! And, for that matter, I have trouble even using the diaper in a sitting position, especially while driving. I get the whole, leaning the car seat back, but that just seems like a very compromising situation if somebody did roll up to help out. Unless you set up the mirrors right to check around you, you wouldn't even see the person walk up to the car. And that would be one very awkward, albeit brief, conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
With my luck, as soon as I got the wet diaper off, I'd see the flashing lights in my rear view mirror. I got a knock on the door two days ago in the morning before my wife and I were up out of bed. I had my sweat pants over my diaper, so I got up to see who was knocking and it was the UPS guy. It never fails....diaper interruptace.

This is why I just don't even wear anymore unless it's bedtime and I can lock my door. That diaper interruption never fails!

BigKid25 said:
Same here! And, for that matter, I have trouble even using the diaper in a sitting position, especially while driving. I get the whole, leaning the car seat back, but that just seems like a very compromising situation if somebody did roll up to help out. Unless you set up the mirrors right to check around you, you wouldn't even see the person walk up to the car. And that would be one very awkward, albeit brief, conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I just don't even wear anymore unless it's bedtime and I can lock my door. That diaper interruption never fails!

That's what I did, I moved my mirrors so I could keep an eye out, and also had my right blinker on to signal that I wasn't going to move onto the road yet, and I also didn't want to use my hazard lights because I didn't want it to look like I was having problems.

tall2826 said:
... where I live the highway speeds are the fastest in the United States...

What is the speed limit where you are?

I went to a munch today, and the activity beforehand was a pool party at an indoor public pool. I did not pad up because I wasn't sure what the facilities would be like, and I was glad I didn't. WAAAAAAAAY too many people in the place. Locker room was crowded and tons of kids everywhere. I waited until after and found a bathroom en route to the munch proper to put my dyder on. Guess I am just not that bold. I can change in a public bathroom but if there's too many people, nope.

I can never picture doing that.

srmousse said:
What is the speed limit where you are?

The highway speeds are 75-85 depending on where your driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back