• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back! (and hopefully to stay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So to celebrate my 6th anniversary here I thought it's time I became a bit more active, I've not really been here much over the last 2 years vs checking in several times a day like I used to! I hope all my old IRC buddies are still here, I can't quite get over the last 6 years! Back then people on here my age now were yoda-like idols and now I am that age (and have gray hairs too!) it feels like there's been some time warp up until now!

ajsco said:
So to celebrate my 6th anniversary here I thought it's time I became a bit more active, I've not really been here much over the last 2 years vs checking in several times a day like I used to! I hope all my old IRC buddies are still here, I can't quite get over the last 6 years! Back then people on here my age now were yoda-like idols and now I am that age (and have gray hairs too!) it feels like there's been some time warp up until now!

Welcome back. Like too busy over the last few years & kept you away?

ajsco said:

Greetings.
I haven't met you before, but of course, I am pretty new here still.

Welcome back.

Welcome back. I'ts goo to have you back.

ajsco said:

Hey! Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back