View RSS Feed

Leio

Well... An Unusual Thing Happened

Rate this Entry
So...

This is my second blog and I'm wondering whether I should actually do this more often or not... but here it goes.

So... I was at my Chemistry class today. Because we finished our work early, the professor allowed us to leave early and I did. I met up with one of my classmates. We had been talking here and there in class and we had formed kind of a bond with each other.

We met up and we started talking. He spoke of how he didn't really enjoy writing and I responded that I was the opposite. This caught his interest and he asked me some questions of what I wrote. I told him that I was working on a novel about some teenagers who have superpowers. He was immensely interested and we spent the better part of 20-30 minutes talking about my novel.

After we parted ways, I felt something that I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt a sort of friendship with him. I've never met a person who was so interested in something that I was writing.

My only fear is that my autism gets in the way of making this a true friendship. I don't want to mess this up. But alas, my autism has crushed many budding friendships.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.