View RSS Feed

Onesieman

Now other people know

Rate this Entry
I always wear diaper at work. The main reason for that is I wanna get my work done as soon as possible without having to stop for a bathroom break. And then change whenever I have the time. At work I always throw my wet diapers away in the bathroom trash (I never mess in public unless its a complete accident, which only happened once in public). The janitors eventually put a sign in the bathroom that says "please don't put your dirty diapers in the paper waste can." Then my boss takes down that sign and talks to me about it. She tells me that if I need to change my "undergarments" I can put it in a plastic bag and throw it away in the dumpster outside. So it turns out my boss is fine with me wearing nappies because she thinks I'm incontinent. Its ironic because I'm actually not and I work in food service. So now I have to be more cautious at work so now I wear a onesie under my work uniform so no one else can see my butt. At least she doesn't know about my ABDL lifestyle, or else I would be looking for a new job right now. I am so lucky.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

this is... an interesting double standard from your employer. would they tell the parent of a baby the same thing? what about a messy baby diaper?
    If your diapers were messy, I would completely understand them telling you this.... but that's not the case.
    Still, it sounds like they could have done a worse job handling the situation. I guess you are sorta lucky it went the way it did.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    this is... an interesting double standard from your employer. would they tell the parent of a baby the same thing? what about a messy baby diaper?
    If your diapers were messy, I would completely understand them telling you this.... but that's not the case.
    Still, it sounds like they could have done a worse job handling the situation. I guess you are sorta lucky it went the way it did.
    It turns out that the supervisors a laid back and only take liberties when necessary. They have a hard time getting new employees, and I'm also really good with my work.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.