View RSS Feed

Onesieman

Back to work soon

Rate this Entry
My summer vacation is now over, so tomorrow and Friday, I'll have to show up early for some job training and next week I'll be back at my regular job as a fry cook. I'm going to be found the same thing as before and now helping out on the front lines. I am so damn ready for work.

There are so many things I have bought during the summer and now have very little money, just enough for 1 case of diapers and my next phone bill. The things I got were a bunch of PS2 & PS3 games, a Wii U for $40, a few more skylanders, and a couple of switch games. I've also have gotten interest in LGBTQ a little. I'll throw on a dress/skirt or tights whenever I'm alone occasionally (no bras, though).

I also have plans next month once I get paid again, I'll be able to pre-order Super Mario Party, Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu, and Super Smash Bros Ultimate all on Switch. Maybe I'll order Mario Party 1-10 on EBay in October. That's all I have on my mind right now.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.