View RSS Feed

PuppyLover

The Blog With No Name

Rate this Entry
It it current'y Sunday morning, 1:06 AM Eastern Time at the time I am writing this. I just unpacked the last box of my stuff since I moved into my new place, but now I can't sleep since I literally have no schedule. I've been browsing Netflix for the past half hour, and got really bored, so I started practicing doing my eyeliner because I can't do eyeliner. I made a post about it, got bored again, and now I'm here.

So now that you've read my life story, I might as well tell you a lilt bit about myself, since I've never done a proper introduction before.

• My screen name is PuppyLover, but my real name Is Leah.
  • I was born in the Bronx, NY
  • My favorite color is Teal/Turquoise
  • I currently live in Virginia
  • I now realize that I forgot to change the location on my profile, so I'm going to do that after I post this, rendering this bullet point pointless
  • I collect LPS (Littlest Pet Shop);Started when I was 14
  • I am a Meme Enthusiast
  • I couldn't spell to save my life
  • I applied to Ulta as a cashier, and I have an interview on Wednesday, and I'm so terrified
  • Melanie Martinez and Bastille are my all time fav music creators
  • Straight and Black
  • Distilled water and Baby Filtered water taste absolutely disgusting to me.
  • DL - Primarily a Diaper Lover, but I dabble in AB stuff (Not really into the BDSM side of it, I just like the aesthetic)
  • John Mulaney is my fav Comedian
  • The Walking Dead + Amazing World Of Gumball + Bob Ross = My Youtube History
  • Uh... Im tired?
  • I wanna get into fashion and beauty
  • Spent $40 at Dave and Busters and couldn't afford an uber home the other day

The list could go on, but the tiredness it definitely starting to set in.

I don't really talk about DL stuff, because I feel kinda awkward talking about what I do in general, but this site is literally made for it, so I mean, I'm probably going to eventually so you can feel free to talk all about it, I just like to feel well-rounded.

And um... yeah. What a fun time we're having, right?

okay bye.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I attempted to answer this last night and the server crashed.

Thank you for sharing.

My spelling sucks also, And I use spell check. some times it does not help.

I hope you have a good interview and things get settled in.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.