View RSS Feed

wildeyes

my ab life in coloumbus ohio (i give diapers away to local abs)

Rate this Entry
i live in coloumbus ohio if any need large diapers i have extra molicare all the time, all i ask is if you has things i like you do not need / do not use hook me up like i will hook you up. the more some one brings to me more likely i will give them more diapers . last time a ab gave me a bag of 14 ab diapers he left with a case of 54 molicares . next time he tossed me some lego Yayyy.

i am disabled and have a happy life despite my pain i am looking for more freinds and famly to call my own do not be shy to join me.
i have all most no blood famly left , befor you ask most are dead . i lost my last grandma a month ago
despit that i have my fun
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Afternoon!
    I have an Autistic and Visually Impaired friend who also lives in Columbus, OH.
    He is in Assisted Living, and he wears diapers 24/7.
    Yes, I myself am Autistic, and I also have Cerebral Palsy.
    I have to wear diapers 24/7 because I uncontrollably pee and poop myself like a baby.
    I am in Derry, New Hampshire.
    I did zap a friend request to you.

Caitian X
    [QUOTE=caitianx;bt42334]Good Afternoon!
    I have an Autistic and Visually Impaired friend who also lives in Columbus, OH.
    He is in Assisted Living, and he wears diapers 24/7.
    Yes, I myself am Autistic, and I also have Cerebral Palsy.
    I have to wear diapers 24/7 because I uncontrollably pee and poop myself like a baby.
    I am in Derry, New Hampshire.
    I did zap a friend request to you.

Caitian X[/QUOTE]
    well might plan a meet up i have extra diapers the molicare are a good one i get free though i would , like if i got someing in trade even if it was cheap compared to a case
    i love to help out and am not greedy .
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.