View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Fridyah: Progress and ramblings.

Rate this Entry
A friend has a theory about my computer and has offered to look at it for free. There's no way I'm turning that down. In the meantime, I'm working on a fourteen year old HP running Windows XP using Office 2003. Its size is something I'm having difficulty with. Too small. I'm reaching too far on the keys. But I can get some writing done to transfer over, at least.

A follow up with my doctor confirmed yet another kidney infection—spread from the bladder, apparently largely asymptomatic. I'm prone to them and I have to pick up antibiotics tomorrow.

The good news is I may be going back to work soon. It's been three weeks with no bugs and the evaluation for it is soon. I can't stand the work, but I need the money.

Things might be looking up.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good news, bad news, good news. Two out of three... or 1 and a half out of three anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Good news, bad news, good news. Two out of three... or 1 and a half out of three anyway.
    Two steps forward, a step back. Story of my life. I spotted two bugs this weekend too—after weeks of no signs of them. Always fighting.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.