Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Awkward moments...

Diaper Lover

Default Awkward moments...

So... my mom asked me to stop by on the way home from where I was to pick her up some soda... I thought that would be the perfect opportunity to restock... I bought them and headed home... when I got there I was going to transfer them to my hiding spot (a broken down car we own) well as I was walking I found that my Mom was standing outside waiting for me... with the diapers in my hand... granted she already knows but the whole thing was very uncomfortable to say the least -_-

So... what are some of your more awkward moments?

This morning I woke up to my grandparents coming home asking for help moving things (its their home so what can you do ) I was wearing a (dry) teddy with a Pikachu onesie at the time... The quick change before they came up stares was something else.

Another was when I had an... Issue. I ate something bad and it wasn't going to end well. I didn't know this at the time and had already diapered myself earlier. Well I was waiting for my brother to get out of the bathroom so I could take a shower and get out of my diaper. I'll admit to ulterior motives but still, I needed a shower. My mom was also in the hallway talking to him through the door when it hit. I could not hold it at all... Its the one and only time I lost bowel control and thank god I was in a diaper. It flowed like a river... I've had enemas do less. It was a problem. It was the older plastic backed depends protection with tabs and it barley held the mess. It felt like I had filled it with a hose most of the way to the top. Then he took another ten minutes getting out. Saving grace, didn't smell somehow.

Just got ABUs with sent and was wearing them at school. (in its self a bad idea at the time) I decided to brave up and go into the sex store (ok off topic but if you type sex in my phone then the next word starting with the letter s it wants to auto correct to sorry >.<) because my last class was canceled. Well at that point I really had to go (been in it for like five hours now) but I went in anyway. Had fun looking at all the toys and the associate was so helpful showing me her favorites and wanting me to test the vibrating strength at the counter and stuff. But it got to the point where I couldn't hold it and let go in front of her. I don't think she noticed at all. Finished the transaction and walked out happy but still. Awkward. Lol for a while I was known as a regular there.

Try coming home to find that your brother found your diapers and even borrowd a few

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWolf View Post
    Try coming home to find that your brother found your diapers and even borrowd a few
    That's an interesting story. I've had my college roommate find my Goodnites, but it wasn't that big a deal because I sometimes have bladder control issues.

yeah it was an interesting experience for the both of us considering neither of us knew the other was into that so I guess it runs in the family or something, but we didn't stay on the subject long because it was a very uncomfortable situation and we haven't said a word about it to each other since

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWolf View Post
    yeah it was an interesting experience for the both of us considering neither of us knew the other was into that so I guess it runs in the family or something, but we didn't stay on the subject long because it was a very uncomfortable situation and we haven't said a word about it to each other since

I've found hints from my brother that he may be too. I heard its environmental in a way

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

I had driven to a medical supply store about 40 mins away to buy some diapers. Got really good assistance at the store, I was diapered at the time. I apparently had to much liquid in the morning because my diaper was getting full and starting to sag a bit. I left the store and was worried about leaking on the way home. So I pulled into a drug store parking lot and put a few diapers in a over the shoulder lunch bag I had in the car. My intention was to go in the store and ask to use the restroom. When I walked in I started to go ask a cashier where the restroom was, and somebody called out my name. It was an old female friend. I couldn't be ride so I went over to talk to her. There I was diaper saggy about to leak, with what looked like an oversized purse on my shoulder. We chatted for a few and then I asked her to use the restroom. As far as I know she had not a clue that I was diapered, but I must have been three shades of red with embarassment.

MillenniumF

I was at a Fourth of July party at my church, and I was going 24/7 at the time with Walgreens diapers. I brought along my computer with two fresh diapers in it and the one on me was dry when the night started. I had also brought along my backpack with my collection of X-wing Miniatures Game minis so I could get a bit of maneuvering practice (really important stuff if you want to be competitive). I sat at a table for a while playing it, mainly because there weren't that many people there and the ones who were there were not interested in talking to me. I played for about an hour and a half before I needed to go, so I just went in my diaper, thinking it would hold. I thought it had, too.

Unfortunately, it didn't. I leaked out the sides, and didn't realize it until someone came and told me the fireworks were about to start. They left, and I got up and immediately felt the wet areas on my jeans. Luckily, they were already dark, so you couldn't really tell, and it was in the back and nobody was following me. I went to the bathroom, changed my diaper in a hurry, and then joined the festivities. Needless to say, next time I go 24/7 I'm going to use something like Abena Abri-Form Comforts.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little

I was at home one time and I was sick. My SO was taking care of me (we lived together in my parents house at the time) and I put on a SDK and some cute 2 piece baby-print PJ's I have. As im in bed fading in and out of consciousness, i hear the door open and i assumed it was my SO, but i was wrong and it was my MOM! I like jumped up to try and catch the door and make it seem as though i was "changing" or "naked" but i didnt make it and the LOUD crinkle of the SDK came out. So my mom comes in, and I slowly try to lay back down and thought to myself "omg its over 0_0" but she either ignored the crinkle or didnt hear it (despite how incredibly LOUD it was) and the light was off so i guess she didn't notice the pjs. But i got the vibe that she just didnt wanna make a comment on any of it... talk about awkward lol

i was visiting relatives and had bought diapers that i had in my rucksack was upstairs heard someone say wonder why shes got those came down to find my rucksack open

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast