View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Big British Breakfast Blog Entry #1: Depression And Suicide

What's up readers? I'm Wiggles and this is just gonna be my thoughts, opinions, feelings, etc. I have never done a blog before but have written journals, this is a good way for me to just keep track of my mental health and I can bring it up to look back on what I was doing, maybe it's going to be boring or maybe you find some entertainment value from it, or maybe even find something helpful. This may not be a daily thing but I'll always post in the mornings if I have the spare time. (Gotta keep ...

Updated 13 Hours Ago at 22:16 by WigglesThePup

Tags: blog, british, furry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My First True Night Diapered and Little!

Hi all, I want to share my experience about being diapered for the first time since the family induced purge 2 years ago. Well, considering the roller coaster ride of last night, I managed to at least be padded somewhat successfully.

As of this morning, my diaper was soaked (I suspect a combination of sucking my pacifier and cuddling with Todd, my fox plushie is the reason why). I then completely messed myself when I got out of bed (after failing last night to do so in my first diaper), ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Diapers and 3 Pacis Have Arrived. Pacifiers Make Me Wet in My Sleep!? Modding Pacis? I Don't Want to Be Aroused!

Hi all, Just another update to how things are going in my little space.

My diapers have arrived and the first pack of 12 are ready to wear (with the frontal tapes from huggies 1997/98 taped on). I also love the new pacis (the teats at least), but the shield seems a little too deep and big for me. I wouldn't mind to try and transfer the baby pants nipple (which was a surprise to see) from the pacis to another shield style (like MAM or NUK). I know the Nuk shields from the 18-36 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. After 6 months of frustration...

Ever since I failed college I tried really hard to find myself a job. After 4 months of searching, I couldn't land a part-time job. So my job coach finds me a paid internship at Mercy Hospital and I sign up for the janitor position. Originally, I was supposed to start working on July 17, but they keep pushing the date back.

I also was getting inconvenient texts from my job coach about what I had to do to get started. I was at a pool party for the new interns at the start of the month. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finally! My Diapers Have Shipped, My Pacis are Coming Today and Mom Angry at me Spending Money.

Hi all, I have been pretty angry at Amazon the past day for holding up my order of diapers from shipping, but I just got the confirmation this morning that they were on their way. Yay!

I know for sure that 3 of the Pacifiers I ordered along with the pacifier clips are coming in the mail today. However, It says on the tracking feature that the diapers might arrive today because it is being shipped via UPS. Double Yay!

The only trouble was that last night, while I was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.