View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Disappointing snow day

So currently I'm without diapers, due to some private matters and my bedwetting is starting to make me frustrated! When I don't have pull-ups and what not I use this medicine called desmopressin and last night I used it, did my regular routine and I still had an accident! Worst part is that I woke up at five from the cold! I had wet though my protection sheet, which is even more frustrating like the protection sheets' only job is to keep my mattress from getting wet and it can't even do that! So ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sick Week

I spent all of last week sick in bed. So sick that I lost weight ó enough weight that my coworkers commented appreciatively.

Me, I'm not a fan. I'm still feeling sick and tired, having a hard time with food. I have two meals that don't irritate my stomach. The other option is slim fast shakes.

It's not the best option but it's cheaper than Soylent.

I can't even pad up right now because stupid anatomy decided it was time to surf the Red Tide. Four more ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#389

Last week on Friday I attended the 1st day of the Arisia 2018 Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fan Convention down in Boston, MA.
    It was fun.
    I liked seeing all the different Cosplayers.
    Next year, I will Cosplay at Arisia 2019.
    Anyway, today I had a doctor's appointment.
    Another UTI.
    Peed into a sample cup.
    I will find out soon what Antibiotic I need to have prescribed to pound it down.
    UTI's are common in us persons with Cerebral Palsy who are incontinent and in diapers
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Theories About Why We Are ABDLís (blog post #3)

by , 2 Days Ago at 19:59 (An Older ABDL Making the Best of It (1))
    I've been an ABDL since I was 13, and I am now 61 years old. As with nearly all of us, initially I fought my desires for diapers, trying to suppress them, but ultimately I realized that this was beyond my ability. Now, nearly 50 years on, I'm trying to make a little more sense of it all, if that is even possible.

As I look back over my life now, perhaps I begin to see a little bit of the purpose of this irrational tendency in my life. I can see that I have often been brash, judgmental, ...

Updated 2 Days Ago at 06:32 by Yooda

Categories
    Psychology
  5. BDD and me

BDD is an insidious thing. Distorted reflections, screwy visuals, voices in my head insisting that the one piece of toast a day that was my diet last week was the right way to eat what are you even doing with that SUGARY APPLE, YOU FATTIE.

Eating supper was difficult. Half of it was screaming "shut up" at voices.

This is my life.

This is why I don't own full length mirrors.

The week I was sick, I lost enough weight that my ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.