View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#419

As usual, my day was relatively quiet and uneventful.
    Today I stayed home.
    In the afternoon I watched "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" for a while before I took a nice nap.
    Anyway, right now I am quietly playing with some of my LEGO bricks.
  2. Exhausted.

I spent the weekend sleeping.

I don't know why I was exhausted, but I just sorta slept through the entire weekend. It was like my body couldn't get it together, and so, like a computer, it went into extended defrag mode, and would not behave until it was done—which took until I munched a CBD gummy bear and reset my body clock forcibly.

Nothing got done.

Today was a little better. I set up my pen pouch for journaling with the tarot deck I'm currently ...
    Tags: diary
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#418

I feel more like a 3 to 5 year-old now that I have really lost my capacity to drive a car.
    As I have said, small boys do not drive anything more sophisticated than a Fisher-Price "POWER WHEELS" ride-on/ride-in battery-powered car or truck.
    My double-vision is "really bad".
    I am utterly unsafe behind the wheel to drive.
    Yes, this afternoon my 55 year-old younger brother took me out to the bank, and then food shopping at the Walmart here in Salem, NH. ...
  4. diaper poem

A fart is a gaseus substance it comes from a place called bum
    it penetrates through the diaper and comes out in a musical hum.

A fart is a fart its no disgrace it puts the body at ease
    it warms the bed on windy nights and drives away the fleas.

Tags: diaper, fart
  5. Peeing my diaper never felt so nice

I was walking to the 24 hour Asda store to get milk for a cup of Tea slipping and slidding on frozen snow,freezing cold when my bladder under pressure from the cold made me stop and i beggan to pee the sudden warmth spreading in my Nappy felt so good all the hair on my body stood up,soggy and warm - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.