View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. crayons are fun?

Happy

Is all i can describe today. A recent burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Alot of stress washed away. To celebrate i went little for the whole day as this is my day off. The simplicity in this self therapy is shockingly effective and i must say, i feel bad for those who are into this stuff and was like me. A closet AB or DL, just give in man. You will feel so much better. There is no use in attaching shame and guilt to this no matter who screwed you over or who made you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#521

Another quiet and mostly uneventful Monday.
    My younger brother took me out grocery shopping at the Super Walmart here in Derry, NH.
    Other than food, I only purchased (1) Hot Wheels toy car for my collection.
    I can only purchase toys that are quite small and do not take up much space.
    Sigh...
    I did not watch any children's TV programs today.
    I watched "Cop Shows".
    I admit experiencing some depression related to having no control over my bladder ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Today was a good day.

I got a lot of things done today.
    I repaired a Vizio TV. = $
    I learned the people on bad caps forum are pretty mean.
    Published this app on the Google Play store "Babyfur Memory Game."
    I've been sleeping a lot better lately, trying to remove the M.C. Chris albums from my brain and replace it with $SUICIDEBOY$.

Anyway. I really need to meet more locals. For some reason in Texas, everything is in Dallas or Austin.
    Send me a PM if you are in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. what are these walls doing here anyways

its funny, you wake up one morning and think to yourself. Time for a change(metaphorically). So you strap on your boots and make some calls and decide to take control of your life. You go on your way but what do you find? For me i found nothing, im still me and even more miserable.

Life is a cruel joke, the irony in everything is astounding. I came back to my old hometown to re-find myself and start fresh. Well what happened was rape, stress, loneliness, and depravity. People i use ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. where r u all from

[QUOTE=PaddedInPuyallup;1548247][QUOTE=quietcutie;1548235]Yelm WA. nice place. Alot of meth though[/QUOTE]

Hey not too far from me in Puyallup, WA[/QUOTE]
    been to state fair 8 times
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.