View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Zero Dark Rambles: What the what? It's this late?

I looked at the Fitbit Blaze on my wrist in disbelief. As impossible as it felt, it was one in the morning. It did not feel that late.

A few hours earlier, I had selected a pen for the tarot journal, read for myself, designed a "shop open" graphic, and downloaded spreads. I chatted with a friend.

Somehow we got to talking about David Bowie (obligatory DAMN)..

I got up for coffee so I could focus. Then I saw the time.

I seriously ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Friday Report.

It's a witch saying that if your houseplant suddenly dies despite your careful tending, it has taken the brunt of ill will sent your way.

My poor four o'clocks suddenly withered and fell, when days earlier they were growing almost berserk.

I am slowly climbing out of a low grade depressive episode. I set a reminder to oil my hair nightly, and the results show—a vast improvement on the tangled mess of the last few weeks.

I'm also on antibiotics for ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some More Deep Thoughts.

Hi Everyone,

I write to you with a longing of ages as I find myself facing the end of the semester and final exams. So concludes a busy and stressful year fraught with danger. My efforts to network for a caretaker have failed as no responses have been received. I have accepted that I will likely not find someone who accepts me outside of this small garden in which I can go free. I have some more deep thoughts for the minds who read to digest:

I remember like it was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hiking Adventures!

Picture this, you’re on an expedition into the woods, exploring the nature around - following winding trails, and occasionally going off the beaten path. Adventure is in the air, curiosity is king, and you know that your summer is in full swing. That’s exactly what my big sister and I did today at our local park: we hiked the trails together, and explored the woods. We discovered secret paths, rivers, plants, huge logs, and even dinosoar eggs! There’s a lot to discover out there, but one should ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#443

I have been feeling too depressed to write these last few days.
    Just a lot of worries.
    My younger brother and I are trying hard to clean up this family home to sell it and downsize to someplace smaller.
    Also, my brother's health issues are serious.
    He has Skin Cancer.
    Plus of course him being Diabetic and having a weak immune system.
    Sorry...
    I can not change the channel and be a baby.
    I am needed in "Adult Mode", except for bedtime and naptime. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.