View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Blog #10 Woo is me.

Hello

The following is a self therapy piece. I intend to let out some venom, state my feelings, and just do some grounding.

So if there is personal objections to this kind posting, please leave and go to another posting. Thank you for dropping by.

OK are they gone?

Now for poor little me.

I have been feeling like crap lately and I need to do my therapy, for me writing things down is helpful.

The one part of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fantasy v. Reality

I posted this in a very belated response to a thread that asked whether people would or would not actually want to live out the "24/7/365 as a baby" fantasy if it were a possibility for them. By the time I got to the thread, it had all but petered out; still, the surprising number of people who indicated that they would want to do this made me write this, and the fact that very few people ever saw or will see an ultra-late post in a played-out thread makes me wish to post it here as well. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Roller Coaster Continues

I have a tendency to rush into things. It's a fault, I think. I don't listen to the voice inside me even when it is screaming, "Slow down, you idiot!" It's funny: I am usually the one who recognizes internet scams, but I don't ever seem to be able to see through the things IRL that might hurt me. I've been hurt badly a few times because of that fault, and I'm not even sure I can completely place blame on the ones who do the hurting: I may have an active Little side, but I am after all ...

Updated 28-Aug-2013 at 05:11 by kerry

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. about suicide

I posted this into a thread today regarding an acute suicide prevention situation. I was late to the thread; the problem had been averted--thank goodness--but I felt the need to write something anyway, and this is what came out. I decided that it belonged here as well as in a random thread in the middle of the forums.

I've been close to killing myself on three separate occasions and may have done it once had I not been fortuitously interrupted in a garage full of CO1 by a cell phone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Forced into Diapers

My husband has finally forced me into diapers. I have no choice but to wear them. I will still put one on around two before he gets home so he will never know. He has spanked me several times already and that punishment didn't work so he had sex with me as a punishment. He said if that didn't work he would take away my computer instead of Titanic. I don't think I can live (not literally) without my computer. I would be bored and miserable without it and my son's toys are so boring and so is his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.