Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by chuck
    I have one PUL diaper cover. I only wore it one time, and wetness seemed to soak through somewhat. It has the velcro-style sides and I wore it with a cloth diaper. I still wear cloth diapers almost all of the time but wear vinyl/pvc pants over them. I would be interested in trying a PUL pocket diaper if you had any information on where to get them.

I found my pul pants and wore them again a few nights ago. Same result-wetness soaked through. Maybe I damaged them when I washed them.
    Well Davy, I know this can be a controversial matter for some, but I am not one to judge people for the things they like which bring no harm to others. I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for, and am interested in hearing about week one of your journey next Saturday. I suppose for you, D-day has already begun; it's 1:00 AM over here on this side of the pond, so I estimate it's probably about 8:00 AM where you are. I wish you much happiness on your adventure, whatever that may mean for you.
    spokane
    life sucks man, thank you for the kind words
    Updated 6 Days Ago at 23:26 by quietcutie
    That is harsh what your parents did just for taking some pull-ups! They should have just let you carry the pull-ups that you did not use to your neighbour in your normal clothes. Yes, it would be a punishment and kind of humiliating walking around with diapers hin your arms but at least it is not robbing you of your degnity!

I have seen or heard something similar like that in the news where one dad was so angry at his daughter he shaved her head and put a diaper on her and locked her out of the house with nothing but a diaper and a T-shirt on.
    You are a very bright, kind and cute adult and if people can not see that well... They should go and learn about diversity.
    That is harsh what your parents did just for taking some pull-ups! They should have just let you carry the pull-ups that you did not use to your neighbour in your normal clothes. Yes, it would be a punishment and kind of humiliating walking around with diapers hin your arms but at least it is not robbing you of your degnity!

I have seen or heard something similar like that in the news where one dad was so angry at his daughter he shaved her head and put a diaper on her and locked her out of the house with nothing but a diaper and a T-shirt on.
    You are a very bright, kind and cute adult and if people can not see that well... They should go and learn about diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    Happy birthday! and yay, diapers!
    Thank you~!

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx
    Happy Birthday!
    Thank you~!
    You are lucky to be able to manage your own money instead of someone else buying stuff for you. But they are those who can't do washing and find it hard with social skills.
    Hi, you have and Angel; your brother and hope things get better for you!
    blessings!
    Happy birthday! and yay, diapers!
    Happy Birthday!
    I feel you... The White House is a (pardon me for my bad language) Shitstorm. I have to stop watching the news lest I lose hope in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    The clothlike covers on Preschools are going to make them a bit quieter. Depending on what you're wearing over them, most diapers aren't that easy to detect by the crinkling unless you know what you're listening for or you're in a quiet place. Preschools will have the slimmer profile, followed by PeakABUs (at least until they get wet) and lastly the LittlePawz will be the most bulky.

Oh my goodness, my apologize! I've been away for a while. Thank you for replying and giving your input. I appreciate it very much. I have taken the chance to buy the clothed back Preschool diapers and lemme tell you, I don't regret it one bit. I live in a very quiet home [with others], and wearing these is comfortable as well as quiet as needed. LittlePaws was something I've been wanting to buy as well, but I heard that the cloth back ones are much quicker. So, thank you again for taking the time to reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    Happy birthday! I found 27 to be a pretty good year. I hope it is good to you as well.
    Thank you Trevor. We will just have to wait and see.
    Happy birthday! I found 27 to be a pretty good year. I hope it is good to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leio
    Happy Birthday, Takashi
    Thank you Leio.
    Happy Birthday, Takashi
    Well... The only person I've "told" is my wife, and that was about 13 years into our marriage--after she discovered some of my diapers. So! I'm perhaps the least authoritative when it comes to advice on these matters. That said, yours does seem like a pretty clear-cut case for coming out: You like diapers, you *need* diapers, and the likelihood of her finding out if you don't tell her is approximately 100%. And if you tried to live with somebody and keep it to yourself, you'd be utterly miserable.

With those things in mind, I think telling her is clearly the Right Thing. I totally get being super nervous about it, though. Talking about your need for diapers first and then segueing into the AB stuff would seem like the lowest-impact approach for both of you, but then I don’t know your girl. Maybe she’s the type who’d prefer you lead with the hardest-to-accept bits and follow with a backstory. In any case, I wish the best for you. If she takes it well, you’ll surely feel awesome. If not, the quest for a diaper-accepting companion can continue.
    9 years ago I had to have a fiber-optic viewer up into my poo-poo hole. The worst part was emptying out the internal poo-poo plumbing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.