Blog Comments

To me, they've always been intermingled. It's strange to me to hear of it arising, more or less from nowhere. Still, however it happens, there it is. If it brings pleasure or comfort, it seems like a good deal to me. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise
    Perhaps l am going off on a tangent, but these days, I wonder how many parents of almost four year olds expect the kid to help with dishes?
    I also had a drug problem back then. I got drug to church, drug to family gatherings, an later got drug to school. etc.
    Perhaps l am going off on a tangent, but these days, I wonder how many parents of almost four year olds expect the kid to help with dishes?
    Diapers of any kind are going to be very safe in almost any bar. The only way people know I'm wearing if I'm in a bar is when I take my pants off (if it's that kind of place).
    Having too much food sounds like the opposite of a problem. Thanksgiving leftovers are yummy!

You can always just cook smaller portions, like a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey, and a packet of instant mashed potatoes.

But... try to enjoy the day, because if your dad really may not be around next year, you should make the most of what time you have left with him.
    That's not my kink but I feel for you. Any time you have something weird that requires participation of others or something from them, it's a tough row to hoe. We see news stories from time to time of people who can't manage this urge successfully and get into trouble. Rooting through trash, while generally not illegal can lead to conflicts as I'm sure you're aware.

Are you in contact with other ABDLs in your area? If so, is there a chance you could satisfy this through a willing party? I'm guessing you aren't satisfied with your own or this wouldn't be an issue.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.